Responsibilities include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Selling bicycles, from 12" kids bikes to the highest-end, carbon fiber road bikes
- Selling parts and accessories; gruppos, wheels, components, apparel
- Interfacing with the service department as needed
- Basic opening and closing procedures, as it pertains to retail
- Fundamental knowledge of sports nutrition
- Shop upkeep: merchandising product on a daily basis, keeping bikes polished and ready to ride,
Some say we've got the best shop in San Diego.
Others say we've got the best shop in the Great State of California. I say we've got both.
You certainly won't earn your first million working here, but the quality of life is fantastic.
The perks are plentiful, and it's a privilege to work in such a beautiful coastal beach community.
Please contact Chris Murphy at 858-481-4148 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or just come on by the shop with a resume.
211 N. Hwy 101
Solana Beach, CA 92075