Login required to started new threads
Login required to post replies
- It was the easiest to put on and take off quickly.
- It was the most comfortable (on me).
- Of the aero helmets we weighed (see link at end of this post) it was the lightest.
- Even a cursory glance suggests it is the most aero due to the fully enclosed tail fairing- a big "rule" of aerodynamics is no meaningless shapes or sharp edges. The Spiuk is very smooth.
- Having worn both in very warm (88 degree fahrenheit) weather and having worn the Spiuk at full Ironman distance I like that better- it is plenty cool enough.
Here's a link to an examination of aero helmets we did last year that includes both the Spiuk and the Rudy Project as well as some other popular alternatives:
The Tri Shop.com