Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Triathlon Reality Show Casting for Athlete's
Quote | Reply
It doesn't matter is you are fast or slow, a newbie or an old vet, if you love the sport of triathlon and are up for the ultimate challenge, then we want to hear from you.

We are casting for television's first triathlon based reality show to be shot this Summer over a 3-4 week period.

Contestants will be coached by the best pros in the industry as they compete, train and live in our custom, triathlon village.

Send us a picture, and tell us a little about yourself, and you never know you might end up on TV!

Thanks

tricasting@sbcglobal.net
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon Reality Show Casting for Athlete's [tridaddy7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shouldn't the athletes be coached by the best.. umm.. coaches?
I know.. that makes too much sense for reality tv...
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon Reality Show Casting for Athlete's [synchronicityII] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Aren't coaches also athletes? Since we are splitting hairs:)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OK I'm game. Do a google on my 14,000 posts on ST and you'll know everything about me. Send me a PM if I make the cut.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Define "athlete".

Arguably the best tri coach in the world has never done a triathlon.

Reading your t-dot website, I wonder what you know at all about the sport, except what you can regurgitate from other sources...
Last edited by: synchronicityII: Mar 20, 08 13:42
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Put me in coach!

Olen
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We tried to get one of these up and running in Canada last year. Some interest from OLN, but not enough to go through.

Best of luck with it!!!

NCCP certified Comp coach
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can I send a pic of someone else so I have a better chance of getting chosen?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What are the dates for filming?

Deadline for aps?

Thanks

Slowtwitchers get 10% off cycle tours in Spain or Portugal. PM me or check http://www.cycling-centuries.com
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon Reality Show Casting for Athlete's [MTMTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We are looking for "real" athletes, who have heart, desire and the will to compete. Looking forward to hearing from you.
In Reply To:
Can I send a pic of someone else so I have a better chance of getting chosen?
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon Reality Show Casting for Athlete's [Icepack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
What are the dates for filming?

Deadline for aps?

Thanks
Dates for filming TBD. Deadline for apps. May 1st.
Looking forward to hearing from you as well!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Who are the 'top pros that will be doing the coaching??
or is that too much to ask at this time.

www.triathlonshots.com

http://www.TriathlonShots.com
Full event coverage of triathlon/ironman in photos.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds like fun to me!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, my name is Paulo. I feel that I can add a great deal to your little program. I would love to be on your show.

Now THAT would be the shit!

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have to ask??? But what kind of life structure does someone have that could put their life on hold and do a reality TV show. Is it just going to be people who still live at home with their parents and college kids on summer break? Don't get me wrong, I'd watch the show if it ever made it to the air waves, but I'm just curious how people do that? "Survior" at least is for some huge money and exposure on a national level for people who think they need to be discovered, thus there's always at least one girl with the breast implants.

Last edited by: Horsepower: Mar 21, 08 9:37
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon Reality Show Casting for Athlete's [Horsepower] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know of a cyclist who I am sure has the time....plus, he is not afraid of the camera!

Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon Reality Show Casting for Athlete's [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He wouldn't be a computer guy who rides a pink Planet X bike would he???

Quote | Reply
O-K, I just figured it out...the youtube guy...this could be why I never finished college??? I knew I should have worn a helment in that last football game...

Quote | Reply
Do we get free gear and bike?
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon Reality Show Casting for Athlete's [Nickoflouse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All contestants will be equipped with brand new gear. Bikes, shoes, clothes, wet suit, nutrition, shoe laces, etc.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Triathlon Reality Show Casting for Athlete's"

athlete's what?

don't leave me hanging...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
so, is that your email at the bottom that we send a picture and "tell [you] a little about [myself]?

you guys joke about what kind of lifestyle you must have to stop what you are doing and be on a reality show for a few weeks...well conveniently I'm a college student who would be more than willing to drop his job and school for a month to focus on his obsessive training for his first IM...and did I mention get free gear that I otherwise couldn't afford? I guess that would mean I could give away my OCR3, clip-on aerobars and wheelcover. any takers?...I'm keeping the helix though, you can't take away my helix...nobody can...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nope a guy I know from South Carolina.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I have to ask??? But what kind of life structure does someone have that could put their life on hold and do a reality TV show. Is it just going to be people who still live at home with their parents and college kids on summer break? Don't get me wrong, I'd watch the show if it ever made it to the air waves, but I'm just curious how people do that? "Survior" at least is for some huge money and exposure on a national level for people who think they need to be discovered, thus there's always at least one girl with the breast implants. Hey there's the next big question...are you bringing in any girls with breast implants? I might be able to help there!!! Maybe not providing them, but certainly with the interviewing! Let me know if you need help!!!

No implants (that I could see), but, looks like Jessi is onboard and, if so, dude, I'm in ...

http://tdottriathlon.com/...d=1&limitstart=3

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon Reality Show Casting for Athlete's [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And Faris. Nothing on the website indicating that these pros will be involved in the show, but, they appear on the website (FWIW). Ah, what the hell, why not send in the info?

http://tdottriathlon.com/...d=1&limitstart=0

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply

Prev Next