Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

For xc-skiing fans, Holmenkollen 50k video, English commentators
Quote | Reply
Great race today at Holmenkollen.
If you love xc-skiing you will love this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHxXNuYpJp4
Quote Reply
Re: For xc-skiing fans, Holmenkollen 50k video, English commentators [Halvard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ah...a classic race. Thanks! BTW, Holmenkollen is a brand of wax I have not seen in years!
In the US you'll see Swix, Toko, sometimes Ski-Go or Start, even less Rex...but Holmenkollen, there is a rare one!
Quote Reply
Re: For xc-skiing fans, Holmenkollen 50k video, English commentators [Halvard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Skiing Vinnie is the best (only?) place to find European ski races online in NA after the race Is over. Depending on the time difference its possible to catch races live online on some sketchy streaming website.

Last year I signed up for Eurosport (10 bucks a month) and used a proxy to access the site from the UK. Sadly I don't have as much time to watch all the ski and bike races this year so not worth spending 100+ bucks on the subscription.

OlympicHopeful.com - Interviews with aspiring Olympians | Strava
Supported by: Skechers|Zwift|Squirt Lube|TYR|Rubber Ducky Sunscreen|Riplaces|MultiSport Canada|Joshus Bikes
“More often than not bad luck meant bad plans” -Joe Abercrombie
Last edited by: Joshawa: Feb 7, 16 14:52
Quote Reply
Re: For xc-skiing fans, Holmenkollen 50k video, English commentators [Rocky M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rocky M wrote:
Ah...a classic race. Thanks! BTW, Holmenkollen is a brand of wax I have not seen in years!
In the US you'll see Swix, Toko, sometimes Ski-Go or Start, even less Rex...but Holmenkollen, there is a rare one!

boulder nordic imports holmenkol products, but you're not likely to see it in your local shop (unless one of their locations IS your local shop).

i'm partial to vauhti...
Quote Reply
Re: For xc-skiing fans, Holmenkollen 50k video, English commentators [Rocky M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rocky M wrote:

Holmenkol is not a Norwegian brand. Swix is, and I think Rode is owned by Bjorn Daehli.
But you can find Holmenkol in the USA https://www.bouldernordicsport.com/.../m-17-holmenkol.aspx
Quote Reply