Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Top notch cycling shoes with wider toe boxes? [StephanM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These are incredibly sweet...not sure how wide they go...but mmm mmm mm!

http://www.lintaman.com/gallery.html

Quote Reply
Re: Top notch cycling shoes with wider toe boxes? [AGTC1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rode 3 years in Shimano R320 size 44.5 (I run in size 45-45.5 Altras) and loved it.

decided to upgrade - bought on ebay a new pair of Shimano R321 in size 45 (which feels like 44.5 in 320s after checking those out in a store) but seller shipped instead a R321 E = wide - and guess what - it works just fine and the toe-box is ample like in my Altras!

==================
Ditch the carbage - Go keto!
Quote Reply
Re: Top notch cycling shoes with wider toe boxes? [AGTC1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AGTC1 wrote:
Regular specialized or wide specialized? It looks like their top shoes--the SWorks 6 & Sub6 have a "FormFit" last which, in the 6's case (which I tried on last year), was too narrow for me. Their new model, the Audax (slightly less racy) has a "Standard Fit" that is apparently roomier...

I'm kind of worried that going full-on wide with any brand will be too wide, given it's just a forefoot issue for me. You guys recommending wide models--any thoughts on that?

The Sub-6 and S-works 6 are newer than the Audax. Are you sure you didn't try the S-Works 5? The new 6 is much wider in the toe-box - wider than the S-Works 4 even - and narrow in the heel.

ZONE3 - We Last Longer
Quote Reply
Re: Top notch cycling shoes with wider toe boxes? [tessar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep, you're right--last year's model. Guess I need to try all of the Specialized line again + their wide versions.
Quote Reply
Re: Top notch cycling shoes with wider toe boxes? [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks GP--was wondering exactly that, makes sense!
Quote Reply

Prev Next