Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone else receive a text from Brent Favre today?
Quote | Reply

Should be a fun night! GO PACK GO!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else receive a text from Brent Favre today? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I never received one... maybe mine went to someone else? Bert Faver was know for doing that in the past.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Last edited by: Guffaw: Nov 26, 15 12:22
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else receive a text from Brent Favre today? [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else receive a text from Brent Favre today? [LorenzoP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The tallest building in Green Bay still the stadium?
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else receive a text from Brent Favre today? [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was there last month, I saw a couple smokestacks that looked taller. :)

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else receive a text from Brent Favre today? [LorenzoP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LorenzoP wrote:

It's Nov 2015, the 3rd quarter in Green Bay and guess which of these four QBs has the highest QB rating and has his team ahead by a point.

I'll give you a clue. SMOKIN'

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Last edited by: Guffaw: Nov 26, 15 19:33
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else receive a text from Brent Favre today? [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
3 mins to go....can we finally beat u cheesies?!!
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else receive a text from Brent Favre today? [coates_hbk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
coates_hbk wrote:
3 mins to go....can we finally beat u cheesies?!!

Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else receive a text from Brent Favre today? [coates_hbk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Packers are having a rough second half of the season. Lose to the Lions and the Bears at home. Oh my!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else receive a text from Brent Favre today? [JenSw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JenSw wrote:
Packers are having a rough second half of the season. Lose to the Lions and the Bears at home. Oh my!

aint it grand?
Although the capitulation of philly and the fact GB beat the vikings last week, they may escape a bit of heat

Lovin the bears, dont have huge names but playing good football with what we have

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How 'bout Jay Cutler now?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Crickets? No snappy comebacks? No memes?
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else receive a text from Brent Favre today? [JenSw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JenSw wrote:

I said earlier this year that the Packers would not beat a single good team this year. That's why we were happy to have the Seahawks on the schedule.

Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else receive a text from Brent Favre today? [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Favre would have won that game. He would have made you look at his penis while doing so, but he would have won.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I gotta admire your ability to continue talking trash after losing a low-scoring snooze-fest to, of all teams, the Bears. As a Cowboys fan, my spirit was broken about 4 games ago. I just shook my head in depressed resignation as the Panthers rolled us up and smoked us yesterday.

''The enemy isn't conservatism. The enemy isn't liberalism. The enemy is bulls**t.''

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else receive a text from Brent Favre today? [Danno] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What smack talk? I have been saying this for weeks. This team is terrible! Bitch Rodgers is a head case. The WR cannot catch the ball. Our coaching staff is dumb as shit! The only thing more embarrassing than this team is being beaten by this team!

Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else receive a text from Brent Favre today? [Danno] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Losing to Bears at Lambeau on Thanksgiving when Bart Starr risks his life to get there is a new low and Yes Favre would have a way to beat them or lost in glorious fashion
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've posted this before, and I'll post it again.

That game shouldn't have even been as close as it was. The Packers got some very questionable pass interference calls (including on an interception), and I'm still not convinced Lacey held onto the football as he crossed the line on his TD.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else receive a text from Brent Favre today? [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Straight from the mouth of babes..

http://www.jsonline.com/...55173441.html?page=1

"This team is a total fake. I laugh that we actually thought we had a shot at the Super Bowl this year. How funny is that now? ... They should have fired the entire coaching staff last offseason. They won't do it this year, either, but they should. This team's proverbial window is gone. Mark Murphy, here is my share of stock back. I don't want it anymore, you can have it."

"The way (Aaron Rodgers) ran off the field like a little girl after the injury made me think his arm was amputated. Having Favre in the house only highlighted AR's lack of toughness...mental and physical."

"Most embarrassing loss at home. It's too bad they didn't drag the offense back out to scrimmage when the game was over."

"(New England) has a coach and a QB that have a singular focus - kick the living crap out of the team they are playing that week. Their actions and their attitude flow to the rest of the team. Our QB is busy shooting commercials and hanging with the girlfriend. Our coach plays counting cards football - conservative odds-based game plans where we hope we make one less mistake than the other team. We never go for the jugular. NE tries to score 60 every game and they desperately try to win every game because they understand the importance of home field advantage in the playoffs. We expect to lose games during the course of the year and "manage" the schedule to get into the playoffs. Our players spend their days playing video games and hunting down the best buffet in GB. NE players spend 99% of their week on the game plan or they get sent packing. We just don't have enough Michael Jordan-type competitors. You can see it in Matthews and Jordy but it is missing in the majority of the team."

"Something is broken. And it starts with Rodgers. And then that gets multiplied by a bad line, bad receivers, no TE, bad play calling and a bad coach. But mostly, something is broken with Rodgers."

"I can't recall watching a Packer game with more disinterest than last night in many years. I really didn't know if they'd win or lose up to the end; I just didn't care. This team is so flat that it's spread onto me. If they don't care, why should I care?"

"I didn't jump back on the band wagon after the Packers upset Minnesota. I'm certainly not going to jump back on next week. They will not beat Detroit as well. If fact, I am not even going to watch the game because it is like watching a re-run. Nothing changes and the offense is too predictable."

"This comment from (coach Mike) McCarthy shows not much will change, 'There's nothing broke here. If we make plays on the ball tonight the outcome is different.' He circles the wagons, makes excuses and exhibits stubbornness rather than accepting the cold hard truth about our QB, our offense, and our idiotic play calling."

"I'm so sick of hearing "we're so much better than this" after they lose. No its not. This team stinks. We have the worst short yardage team in history - how many times this year has it been 3rd or 4th and 1 yard and they can't make it? It's laughable. Wide receivers? Horrible- all of them. Never seen a bunch who absolutely can't get open. Rogers is scrambling around and they stand there. They are so slow and drop balls like crazy. Adams is a BUST- he stinks. Richard Rodgers runs like he is carrying a piano on his back. How many times are they going to throw the wide receiver screen that gains zero yardage? The O line is OVERRATED. This is a field goal offense- can't score a td in the red zone if their lives depended on it. Defensively- Nate Palmer is horrible and Micah Hyde is worst safety in league- slow and can't defend a pass at all. Get ready for Lions to kick our *** next- they are on the up trend and our team is heading down fast and I don't see this turning around this season. Even last week against Vikings in the win this O looked bad. That win was by the D. Not gonna win the division and if we get wild card we will be one and done."

"P-A-N-I-C"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've never quite understood that meme, since Jay doesn't actually smoke.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else receive a text from Brent Favre today? [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thankfully the Seahawks are on an upward trend now as opposed to a downward one. Holding on by our fingernails, or talons....

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply