Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Dash Cycles Has an IndieGoGo Up [s.gentz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
On my speed concept. I don't have an overly aggressive/forward position, but it's definitely not slack. I'm wondering if raising the seat up and rotating my pelvis forward would work, but I'm not willing to ruin my fit for the sake of a bad ass saddle.

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Re: Dash Cycles Has an IndieGoGo Up [cloy26] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think you would be better served on a stage saddle. Email me. Maybe we can work out a trade if your interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Unfortunately I had the same experience. I tried several dash saddles and forced myself to try them for a couple of weeks but still pain. I wanted them to work so bad but they just didn't. Nice saddles but just not for me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I put 4 hours on mine today and I'm hurting. But I feel like the potential is there. Pressure relief was there but the sit bones are sore. I'm gonna give it some time and try to break my ass in.
Quote Reply
Re: Dash Cycles Has an IndieGoGo Up [Furious D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm wanting a Dash Strike saddle if anyone has one that does not work out for them please let me know.

Thx all.
Quote Reply
Re: Dash Cycles Has an IndieGoGo Up [chrisgrigsby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Never trust a company that doesn't list a phone number on their website.

Plenty of businesses don't have time to talk on the phone all day to random people. And the phone is just as easy to ignore as emails.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
did you angle the saddle down 1-3 degrees?
Quote Reply
Re: Dash Cycles Has an IndieGoGo Up [rruff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rruff wrote:
Never trust a company that doesn't list a phone number on their website.

Plenty of businesses don't have time to talk on the phone all day to random people. And the phone is just as easy to ignore as emails.

By random people, you mean customers? And who said anything about talking on the phone all day? They don't respond to emails either, but thanks for the insight on how to run a business...I'm sure you will do well with that mentality!
Quote Reply
Re: Dash Cycles Has an IndieGoGo Up [chrisgrigsby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've done very well, thanks.

And random people are whoever feels like calling you and talking your ear off. If you have a small shop where the person answering the phone is the same one that does the work, it can be very annoying and time consuming. Emails work much better.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Furious D wrote:
I put 4 hours on mine today and I'm hurting. But I feel like the potential is there. Pressure relief was there but the sit bones are sore. I'm gonna give it some time and try to break my ass in.

Have you used a split nose saddle before? When I first got my Adamo Road I had this same frustration, but my body adjusted after a while and the soreness has become somewhat minor.

These Dash saddles are absolutely beautiful; I hope to buy one after recouping financially from buying a Felt IA.
Quote Reply
Re: Dash Cycles Has an IndieGoGo Up [BMANX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did an hour twenty with the nose angled but it was too much and was sliding. Tried to correct it but it's pretty well level now.

I rode mostly upright since I haven't gotten a fit and I've been using a road saddle for the past 3 months which is not good. I'll be getting fitted and working in aero now so hopefully that makes a difference.
Quote Reply
Re: Dash Cycles Has an IndieGoGo Up [Synnove] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Synnove wrote:
Furious D wrote:

Have you used a split nose saddle before? When I first got my Adamo Road I had this same frustration, but my body adjusted after a while and the soreness has become somewhat minor.

These Dash saddles are absolutely beautiful; I hope to buy one after recouping financially from buying a Felt IA.

I had an Adamo on my last bike. But have been using a road saddle until this one came in (3-4 months), so I'm sure there's just a breaking in period.
Quote Reply
Re: Dash Cycles Has an IndieGoGo Up [BMANX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was able to get a great ride in on my Slate today for over 2 hours and what an amazing saddle. Now I have to say that I did order the Stock Slate which I liked with the cut out as I am putting this on my English build and actually wanted the cut out version because of the seat post clamp mechanism that is custom to my build. What was actually shipped to me was the Slate .7

I have to admit that this was the most comfortable I have been on a bike saddle for a very long time.

Quote Reply

Prev Next