Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Ironman 70.3 Hefei, China [tie3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh Danny-boy- it's obvious slow twitch is your life, and you likely suck as bad at swimming, biking or running as you do at making a decent argument. Maybe if you trained a bit more and posted a bit less you're moronic musings would matter. Vaporizing Japanese likely allowed for you parents or grandparents to procreate and conceive a wonderful human being like yourself. They weren't going to stop buddy, and that was war. Obviously you've bought into Barry's apology tour for all the "bad" things that were ever done in the name of freedom and democracy. There are a bunch of apologists like you on this forum. So you should be right at home. I don't really care if I'm ignored b/c you read it, and you know I'm right. If you want to defend the Chi-comms and their repressive murderous regime that's on you. Troll on amigo.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 Hefei, China [Zzzzzzzzzzz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"It's obvious slow twitch is your life"... dude your idiotic replies hete have all come within about 10 minutes of the post you are replying to over a 2 day period. I would look in the mirror or at least quit hitting refresh before you label other people......waiting for your response in 10...9...8
Quote Reply

Prev Next