Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Custom Trainerroad workouts synched to TV shows and Movies [ryancr711] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love this idea. Are you taking suggestions by chance? Anyway one can contribute?

Black Hawk Down is an excellent candidate. Do threshold work anytime they're in a firefight :)
Quote Reply
Re: Custom Trainerroad workouts synched to TV shows and Movies [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GreenPlease wrote:
I love this idea. Are you taking suggestions by chance? Anyway one can contribute?

Black Hawk Down is an excellent candidate. Do threshold work anytime they're in a firefight :)

Great movie! I just got it finished and it is added to the team. Since the movie is pretty long, I made the firefights the upper end of Tempo...not threshold. Feel free to add intensity, but I'm not sure you'll want/need it.

Description: Workout synched to Black Hawk Down, Netflix version. Run-time 2:24:20. Rest periods are between 60-70% FTP and intervals are 85-88% FTP. TSS=130, IF 0.74. Enjoy your long trainer session.
Quote Reply
Re: Custom Trainerroad workouts synched to TV shows and Movies [ryancr711] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OH MAN! THANKS! :D
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just finished episode 8, the final episode prior to the midseason break. Expect the next episode in February. For now, anyone looking to get caught up on season 6, you have some time. Episode description below:

The Walking Dead, Season 6, Episode 8. Run-time for the video is 46:46. This workout ramps up early due to action at the front half of the episode, so you may want to take a 5 minute warm up before beginning. The base intensity is between 72-75% FTP with spikes as high as 95%. An optional 5 minute cool down is available at the end, if you want it to round out 50 minutes.
Quote Reply

Prev Next