Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kona bike number tag options???
Quote | Reply
Anyone else having issues finding a spot on their bike for the bike number tag given at registration? I have a trek speed concept with a draft box and a single behind the seat bottle cage and have no where to put the bike tag. Are there any other options for this? Are stickers available if asked for?
Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Kona bike number tag options??? [bukommashie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you should be able to attached above the draft box with the special race number holder or find a way to glue it to the left side of your draft box.
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: Kona bike number tag options??? [tobythetuba] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
it won't fit in between the draft box and my xlab delta 200/gorilla bottle cage. I thought about taping it or gluing it to the draft box but the guide says it needs to be visible from both sides.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tape it along the trailing edge of the draft box. Like a fin.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Re: Kona bike number tag options??? [Titanflexr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks for the suggestion, i tried it but it doesn't seem secure enough not to fly off in a cross wind.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It should fit on the left chainstay.

M
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Worked for Kienle last year (he duct taped it to the trailing edge of his seatpost).

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply