Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Computrainer--Method to Control It by Bike's Power Meter?
Quote | Reply
I've seen posted that Wahoos' resistance can be controlled by the bike's power meter readings. Is there a way to do this with Computrainer?
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer--Method to Control It by Bike's Power Meter? [TPerry] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TrainerRoad
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer--Method to Control It by Bike's Power Meter? [tovi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Or PerfPro Studio
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer--Method to Control It by Bike's Power Meter? [Livio Livius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What about Zwift?
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer--Method to Control It by Bike's Power Meter? [TPerry] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No zwift will measure power based off the computrainer's power. Not your pm on the bike.

blog
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer--Method to Control It by Bike's Power Meter? [stevej] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
stevej wrote:
No zwift will measure power based off the computrainer's power. Not your pm on the bike.
Apologies for a question that's probably been asked before but can zwift change the load on the computrainer? If so, is there any advantage to the Kickr if you use the aforementioned apps, TrainerRoad, Perfpro and Zwift?
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer--Method to Control It by Bike's Power Meter? [gregf83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No advantage except the bike setup (wheel or no wheel). I have a CT that is controlled by my P2Max using TrainerRoad
Quote Reply