Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Scicon Triathlon Bag - Really Angry! [na555] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good. The bike would be damaged packed in a bag like that.

Return that and get a hard case like trico ironcase. Taking the bars and the RD off takes 15 minutes. Ensures that the bike will get there safely. Use axle spreaders.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a 54" Felt DA that fit no problem. Can you post a photo of your bike as well as a photo in the bag prior to zipping up. At what point on the bike are you unable to zip up the bag.

Twitter@Forsey37
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just wanted to add another positive experience with this bag and a sorry that it isn't working for you. I've traveled with my Felt AR and Felt IA with this bag and there was no issues other than a knock to my left brifter on the AR after the flight. I've tried all 4 of my bikes in the bag and all have proven to fit in with any issue.

Hope you find a better solution for yourself as travelling with your pride and joy is one of the small things that makes our sport great!

------
"Train so you have no regrets @ the finish line"
Quote Reply
Re: Scicon Triathlon Bag - Really Angry! [Dilbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dilbert wrote:
Good. The bike would be damaged packed in a bag like that.

Return that and get a hard case like trico ironcase. Taking the bars and the RD off takes 15 minutes. Ensures that the bike will get there safely. Use axle spreaders.

No experience with the scicon case, but yeah. Trico ironcase is the shiznit. If's friggin indestructible.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fits my P5Six Size 58 without any problems, only thing I have to remove is rear water carrier! And I dont have DI2, but SRAM shifter!

N+1
Strava
Quote Reply

Prev Next