Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Empty Ironman Online Store
Quote | Reply
I went on the Ironman store website today and noticed that all event merchandise has basically been pulled from the online store. The only items that are available are some generic tri shorts, DVD's, VIP packages, and some sport specific clothing items. Does anyone know where everything went? I can't imagine they are sold out of all items from recent races. I wonder if the recent acquisition has anything to do with it.
Quote Reply
Re: Empty Ironman Online Store [keychain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I noticed the same thing too but I can't imagine the acquisition has anything to do with it. Anybody know what's up?

------------------
http://dontletitdefeatyou.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
was looking at grabbing some race day gear if they got some sizes back in stock and then poof! Everything is gone, I hope they bring it back at some point!!
Quote Reply
Re: Empty Ironman Online Store [griffeyfan04] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe the merchandise wasn't part of the deal.

Gordon
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
naw, this cant be true, can it....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
keychain wrote:
I went on the Ironman store website today and noticed that all event merchandise has basically been pulled from the online store. The only items that are available are some generic tri shorts, DVD's, VIP packages, and some sport specific clothing items. Does anyone know where everything went? I can't imagine they are sold out of all items from recent races. I wonder if the recent acquisition has anything to do with it.

Many women on the Women for Tri FB page have been posting pics about their $20 goodie bags from WTC. I guess you just put in your size and you get 4-6 leftover pieces. Maybe that's how they ran out the inventory and generated a little extra cash

leslie myers
http://www.foodsensenow.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
IM Merchandise Warehouse is being moved! So it will take a few weeks to come back on-line. Couple of weeks and it will be up and running again. Z
Quote Reply
Re: Empty Ironman Online Store [tomziebart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
To where. Shanghai?
Quote Reply
Re: Empty Ironman Online Store [Dominion] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good one! No - moving it closer to our office in Tampa! Z
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does this warehouse move apply to IM Europe events also? I subscribe to the "don't buy SWAG until you finish the race" theory so I didn't buy anything at IM Frankfurt in July.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Consider opening a storefront on Amazon. Let them handle the payment transactions. You can let them warehouse the merchandise too.

It is better for us and for Ironman. Next few years, until we drastically improve the software security, smaller businesses should get out of the payment game. Especially storing personal info and credit card numbers. The liability of getting hacked is just too great.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tomziebart wrote:
Good one! No - moving it closer to our office in Tampa! Z

Can we have free shipping to Canada? I don't care if it takes forever, but I'm not paying $25 for shipping.
Quote Reply
Re: Empty Ironman Online Store [Dilbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dilbert wrote:
Consider opening a storefront on Amazon. Let them handle the payment transactions. You can let them warehouse the merchandise too.

It is better for us and for Ironman. Next few years, until we drastically improve the software security, smaller businesses should get out of the payment game. Especially storing personal info and credit card numbers. The liability of getting hacked is just too great.

Amen. +1. Get with the times Ironman! Focus on your strengths. Online retailing is definitely not one of your strengths. Yeah, and the shipping charges are stupidly ridiculous too.

------------------
http://dontletitdefeatyou.blogspot.com
Quote Reply