Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Latest on that canadian/US border 'drug cheat' incident?
Quote | Reply
OK, could have missed the latest on this but any further developments on the alleged 'syringes in a suitcase' incident at the border crossing? An east european athlete?
Last edited by: endoverend: Aug 28, 15 2:42
Quote Reply
Re: Latest on that canadian/US border 'drug cheat' incident? [endoverend] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Assuming the border police have given a sample of any drugs found to USADA, and assuming they found those to be PEDs, I would guess the next thing we would hear would be the announcement of a ban, and probably nothing until then, which could be still months away.
Quote Reply
Re: Latest on that canadian/US border 'drug cheat' incident? [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
Assuming the border police have given a sample of any drugs found to USADA, and assuming they found those to be PEDs, I would guess the next thing we would hear would be the announcement of a ban, and probably nothing until then, which could be still months away.

Gotta say that IM Canada really delivered the drama this year!
Quote Reply
Re: Latest on that canadian/US border 'drug cheat' incident? [davetallo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
davetallo wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

Well said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Training/Racing Log - http://www.earthdaykid.com/blog --- Old Training/Racing Log - http://colinlaughery.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: Latest on that canadian/US border 'drug cheat' incident? [davetallo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
davetallo wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

I still miss the Penticton days when a few people were caught entering the US with Tickleberry's.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
davetallo wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

The gift that keeps on giving! ;-) You'd have thought our roving Slowtwitch reporters would've been all over this...
Quote Reply
Re: Latest on that canadian/US border 'drug cheat' incident? [endoverend] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I feel like I left ST for a few weeks and missed out on a deleted/hidden thread, and some sort of border incident??
Quote Reply
Re: Latest on that canadian/US border 'drug cheat' incident? [Vans88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
An AG'r allegedly saw a e European pro allegedly searched with alleged syringes at the Canadian version of an alleged airport security check. . . Seemed prima facie semi legit and I'm sure there's a pistolero around who will supply the name

—Mr. Hand
Quote Reply
Re: Latest on that canadian/US border 'drug cheat' incident? [Vans88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Allegedly the witness and the accused were pulled over at the same time for car inspections at the border.

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...rum.cgi?post=5636888
Quote Reply