Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by adritri
Last edited by: adritri: Jul 29, 15 13:20
Re: Felt ia build pick my parts [adritri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dhurra acE wuld luuk koole. thets sum ting.

Twenty-five years and my life is still
Trying to get up that great big hill
of hope
For a destination
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd go with Enduro Bearings over Ceramic Speed. Enduro is just as good and cheaper. Get the XD-15 angular contact bearings for the bottom bracket and the XD-15 pulleys. The XD-15 pulleys should be coming out soon. Read the Friction Facts reports if your curious about ceramic bearings.

For Di-2, the weight difference won't make you faster. Go with what your budget can afford. Your crank length depends on your fit. Why would you get Osymetric rings? Get a Dura Ace crank or Ultegra crank to match your Di-2 kit.

I'm a huge fan of the XLAB Torpedo

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Last edited by: BryanD: Jul 29, 15 13:31
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think the 6870 ultegra is good enough and goes well with the stealth black of the ia1 frame.

I'm currently on a felt b14 with zipp 404s and ultegra 6870, i'm thinking of pulling the trigger on the ia1 framset as well; as the shop where i live is offering a great discount.

Oval chainrings takes time getting used to and everyone reacts differently to them, but it's always tricky getting the FD shifting perfect with them.

Can't really comment on the bearings as I usually just use whatever come on the RD or the crank / frame - would like to know too if top-end bearings makes much difference too.

Atleast have a front horizontal bottle mount, if mounted correctly it should make you faster
Quote Reply