Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Happy roll down day? [MI_Mumps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll send you a PM.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We shall see. 25 paid in all AG's (I know the very old might have some issues)

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MI_Mumps wrote:
Makes me worried that it might have been the last round.

I don't know why they are giving folks until Aug. 9 to decide. Seems like an excuse not to have to work on any more rolldowns after that as they'll be running up against ITU deadline & working on Team USA registration deposits from this year's nationals. Starting to think Dave might win his bet.

Hopefully any folks who got emails yesterday and don't want to go will let USAT know ASAP.

I've given up hope and am trying to finally let this go after a year. A solo 100-mile ride I decided to do this morning helped. I shouldn't have listened to friends and family who told me I'd likely get a rolldown spot.
Last edited by: Mark Lemmon: Jul 25, 15 13:57
Quote Reply
Re: Happy roll down day? [Mark Lemmon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mark Lemmon wrote:
MI_Mumps wrote:
Makes me worried that it might have been the last round.

I don't know why they are giving folks until Aug. 9 to decide. Seems like an excuse not to have to work on any more rolldowns after that as they'll be running up against ITU deadline & working on Team USA registration deposits from this year's nationals. Starting to think Dave might win his bet.

Hopefully any folks who got emails yesterday and don't want to go will let USAT know ASAP.

I've given up hope and am trying to finally let this go after a year. A solo 100-mile ride I decided to do this morning helped. I shouldn't have listened to friends and family who told me I'd likely get a rolldown spot.

I sure hope I lose!

Well shall see very very soon if we get the FULL 25 per AG as USAT said they would get. (The super old do not count other but will see the numbers)

I would love to be buying the ice cream I have bet with multiple people on about this. Just to be doing roll downs this late basically already says I am right, but, .....

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MI_Mumps wrote:
Nice! Race/ AG/ place in line? How about you Jayhox? Good fr both of you.

Sorry for the delay. Olympic/M40-44/31st (I think)

I had kept in touch with USAT and was told right before the deadline last Sunday I was 3rd in line, so 3 or 4 had already told USAT they were out, including one of the local guys I know in the Kansas City area. Ordered my kit and gear today!!!

Quote | Reply
Very cool. I'm realistic about my odds, especially being 2nd in line, but still hopeful. I'd be happy to be the USAT equivalent of "Mr. Irrelevant".

Aaron Bales
Lansing Triathlon Team
Quote Reply
Re: Happy roll down day? [Jayhox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Congrats Jayhox!

John Snyder @URNotAsCoolAsMe
Quote Reply
Re: Happy roll down day? [Snyderman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, John! Are you going to nationals, or are you doing Boulder?

Quote | Reply
MI_Mumps wrote:
I'd be happy to be the USAT equivalent of "Mr. Irrelevant".

Good one! I'm trying everything I can to get drafted, except we'd be paying them. :)
Quote Reply

Prev Next