Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Happy (US) Independence Day LR!
Quote | Reply
Whatchya got on tap today?

We've got a neighborhood kids' parade, then massive block party. But yard work beckons first.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Happy (US) Independence Day LR! [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hiding from the Brits:

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Swim, cookout, yard work, TDF and then movie night!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bike ride, floating down a river in a tube while drinking beer and then eating some grilled food around a fire.

-------------
"Life is fragile - we are all just a slip or a car crash away from being a very different person."
Quote Reply
Re: Happy (US) Independence Day LR! [drew_235] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
drew_235 wrote:
Bike ride, floating down a river in a tube while drinking beer and then eating some grilled food around a fire.
Pnw has a burn ban :(
At least wa does.
Quote Reply
Re: Happy (US) Independence Day LR! [Cervelokid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There are so many large fires in Canada at the moment that most of the state of Minnesota has developed a haze.

-------------
"Life is fragile - we are all just a slip or a car crash away from being a very different person."
Quote Reply
Re: Happy (US) Independence Day LR! [drew_235] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
drew_235 wrote:
There are so many large fires in Canada at the moment that most of the state of Minnesota has developed a haze.
Sunset was incredible last night. I got home late but the pics I did get are pretty cool.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
36 mi bike ride, went to the farmers market, doing some work, reading/napping, watching the world cup game for 3rd

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Last edited by: tigerchik: Jul 4, 15 8:03
Quote Reply
Re: Happy (US) Independence Day LR! [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tri-Banter wrote:
Hiding from the Brits:

As a Brit who became a U.S. Citizen last year I will celebrate in the morning and mourn in the afternoon.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:
Whatchya got on tap today?

We've got a neighborhood kids' parade, then massive block party. But yard work beckons first.

Off day from training but need to hit the sack reasonably early for a 3 hour ride tomorrow AM. Park shortly to run out the 3 year old and dog, followed by my first crack at fixing squeeky hardwood floors in our condo, beer will be introduced shortly after, and having Arrested Development and Star Wars Clone Wars running in the background throughout the afternoon.

Little guy is telling us he does not want to go out late to watch the fireworks up close so we'll see them from our balcony (great views of the Chicago lake) while grilling and chucking pop-its/lighting off smoke bombs (ahhh..the firecrackers of my youth and pretty much the only legal fireworks to have in Chicago).

Wife is grilling brats. I'm grilling yakitori: liver, pork belly, shiitake mushrooms, and some other random meat I find.

Guess which one of us is Asian?

Nope..it's actually her.

Happy 4th fellow Mericans!

EDITED because I can't spell for shit evidently.
Last edited by: Skipjack: Jul 4, 15 8:30
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Track racing all day.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Watched a few minutes if the tour then the second half of Yogapalooza. Did a challenging session of yoga only because it is not my thing. I missed Nathans hot dog eating contest, caught the Huntington Beach Parade and am now watch Germany vs. England. I am cleaning and doing laundry in between. On holidays like this, I tend to stay at home because of drunk drivers at all time of the day.
Enjoy your day folks!