Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Watch Guru's and/or Garmin 310/910 owners - band loop question
Quote | Reply
For my 310xt, the watch band loop is tearing (on its last "thread" or bit of rubbery plastic in reality). I am looking to replace this only and since I can't seem to find an official Garmin loop sold by itself (so far I am only seeing them come with a replacement band) I instead will go with a generic black rubberized one.

I measured (roughly with a ruler) that the band itself is roughly 21mm (give or take...should've used some calipers...maybe when I get home). The loop itself on the outer edge to edge is roughly 25-26mm. When looking at replacement bands, I see sizes of 22, 24, 26, 28mm. Which size am I supposed to get? I would think either the 24 or the 26 would be a candidate but am unsure that the size means the inside or the outside measurement since I'm not a watch guru/enthusiast. Anybody able to or care to enlighten me?

This is what I am looking to buy:

Quote Reply
Re: Watch Guru's and/or Garmin 310/910 owners - band loop question [loxx0050] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Electrical tape.

IG: idking90
Quote Reply
Re: Watch Guru's and/or Garmin 310/910 owners - band loop question [loxx0050] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I used a doubled up rubber band.
Quote Reply