Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

B2B Half About to sell out
Quote | Reply
If you're on the fence act fast, price increase tonight + only 26 slots left means you don't have a lot of time for debate. I just registered, will be my 5th B2B half in a row.

FYI - Full has 200+ spots left.
Quote Reply
Re: B2B Half About to sell out [biglazybum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
3rd B2B for me! Did it in 2011, 2014, and again this year!

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got in last night.
Quote Reply
Re: B2B Half About to sell out [Billyk24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
16 spots left!

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
looks like the half & full will sell out. great news.
Quote Reply
Re: B2B Half About to sell out [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
B2B 2015 will be my first full … did the half in 2011 (ugh) and 2013. I have some race specific questions about B2B full and would appreciate anyone interested in helping to PM me. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: B2B Half About to sell out [winchester] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
winchester wrote:
looks like the half & full will sell out. great news.

What is the limit on the half and full...curious what a full field is.
Quote Reply
Re: B2B Half About to sell out [Mike Alexander] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Participant list is at 587 currently their site says 213 spots available for the full so, 800 total, though that includes some relay teams.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just registered for the full. Will be #4 for me... Why the hell do I do this to myself?
Quote Reply
Re: B2B Half About to sell out [Mike Alexander] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Half is 1200, Full is 800.

The Half is sold out!

Quote Reply
Re: B2B Half About to sell out [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep. Happened very quickly from past races. My wife and I signed up on 7/1/15 at 1100 EST and there were 92 spots left. After our registration was processed there were 80 spots left, so 14 people signed up in 15 minutes. At 1900 EST it was closed and sold out. I'm not sure what prompted the sudden run on the event, but I'm happy to see it happen. Here's hoping for good weather.

"...the street finds its own uses for things"
Quote Reply
Re: B2B Half About to sell out [AutomaticJack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Also happy to see it's sold out and full is on pace to as well, love to a race like that get good numbers. I received an email alerting me of the price increase (assuming that went out to previous B2Bers or everyone who signed up to get set up event emails), which prompted me to check it out. I was on the fence and $20 wasn't going to make or break it for me but I was curious to see how many spots were left, I feel like it's lasted into August previous years. As soon as I saw spots were running out I decided to pull the trigger and not over think it. I would have been bummed to miss the race.
Quote Reply