Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Nikki Haley (Governor, SC-R) just launched her VP bid
Quote | Reply
Experienced, generally well liked and competent female Republican Governor, Southern state, ethnically diverse, now calling for the Confederate battle flag to be removed from the SC statehouse grounds. Check, check, check, check, and check.

http://www.foxnews.com/...-to-be-removed-from/

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Last edited by: sphere: Jun 22, 15 14:07
Quote Reply
Re: Nikki Haley (Governor, SC-R) just launched her VP bid [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: Nikki Haley (Governor, SC-R) just launched her VP bid [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I live in SC and like Gov. Haley quite a lot. She has been a great governor in my opinion. She won't be a VP nominee but I can almost guarantee you that she will be in a cabinet or high ranking position should a republican be elected president.
Quote Reply
Re: Nikki Haley (Governor, SC-R) just launched her VP bid [Sir.Vaylo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sir.Vaylo wrote:
I live in SC and like Gov. Haley quite a lot. She has been a great governor in my opinion. She won't be a VP nominee but I can almost guarantee you that she will be in a cabinet or high ranking position should a republican be elected president.

:gag:

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CNN has been making a big deal that the Republican Presidential candidates won't comment on whether NC should take down the flag. They seemed shocked that a party's candidates who believes in State rights won't comment on a state issue. Shocked they are.
Quote Reply
Re: Nikki Haley (Governor, SC-R) just launched her VP bid [NCtri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NCtri wrote:
Sir.Vaylo wrote:

Don't get your panties in a wad.
Quote Reply
Re: Nikki Haley (Governor, SC-R) just launched her VP bid [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
NCtri wrote:
Sir.Vaylo wrote:

Don't get your panties in a wad.

I got him this kit to help him out:

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Nikki Haley (Governor, SC-R) just launched her VP bid [patf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
patf wrote:
CNN has been making a big deal that the Republican Presidential candidates won't comment on whether NC should take down the flag. They seemed shocked that a party's candidates who believes in State rights won't comment on a state issue. Shocked they are.

CNN suck goat balls. This is from last week, when I deleted their app from my phone:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
patf wrote:

CNN suck goat balls. This is from last week, when I deleted their app from my phone:

And there are people that think he should be the next President. Sigh.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Nikki Haley (Governor, SC-R) just launched her VP bid [Sir.Vaylo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I left the state when Sanford was still in office, but I've heard from friends in the area that she's generally managed things pretty well and has broadened her base among moderates. As VP candidates go, I'd take her in a heartbeat over a style-over-substance Palin type.

Quote Reply
Re: Nikki Haley (Governor, SC-R) just launched her VP bid [NCtri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just a generic gag because you're a lib or is there actually a justifiable reason for it?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd do her. She certainly does more for me than Palin.
Quote Reply
Re: Nikki Haley (Governor, SC-R) just launched her VP bid [patf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
patf wrote:

That is SC, not NC. Big difference. SC has always been the red headed stepchild of the Carolinas. Up until recently, the only thing saving them was they had Charleston. Now, not so much.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
NCtri wrote:
patf wrote:

That is SC, not NC. Big difference. SC has always been the red headed stepchild of the Carolinas. Up until recently, the only thing saving them was they had Charleston. Now, not so much.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Nikki Haley (Governor, SC-R) just launched her VP bid [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
People who live in glass houses. It is nice those in Wisconsin no longer need university. Guess there is enough cheese there to make up for it.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
NCtri wrote:
Guess there is enough cheese there to make up for it.

NO YOU DIDDUN!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
NCtri wrote:
People who live in glass houses. It is nice those in Wisconsin no longer need university. Guess there is enough cheese there to make up for it.

We have over a $1B (with a "B") surplus in the UW system. I think we'll be fine ...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
NCtri wrote:

We have over a $1B (with a "B") surplus in the UW system. I think we'll be fine ...

And don't forget, your athletes actually attend class.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You need to read your bills closer, or at least your state legislator's rhetoric. The exodus of your high end faculty has already begun, just like here. I personally know 10 faculty that have left this year from your state's flagship in my field.

We lost 11 the past two years. And of course only the good ones can leave. Elections have consequences. You can be glib, but good people go where the work environment is good.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
NCtri wrote:
You need to read your bills closer, or at least your state legislator's rhetoric. The exodus of your high end faculty has already begun, just like here. I personally know 10 faculty that have left this year from your state's flagship in my field.

We lost 11 the past two years. And of course only the good ones can leave. Elections have consequences. You can be glib, but good people go where the work environment is good.

Ha ha ha ha! Yeah, our loss!

Don't worry kiddo, we'll be fine ...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She's not too bad to look at either. Maybe not as much of a MILF that Palin is but nowhere near the dog that Hillary is.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
NCtri wrote:

Ha ha ha ha! Yeah, our loss!

Don't worry kiddo, we'll be fine ...

Such ignorance in one place. You have no idea and you are out of your element lawyer. It costs 1-2 million to bring in a science prof in startup costs. It costs over 1 million to educate one medical school student. I know I do the budgets. The superstars provide the operating costs to sustain the university. I wish you well in the dark ages. You don't have a surplus in your university system, and you won't see the effects of this for several years, but then it will be bad. My state is no better and UNC-CH generates more federal grant funds than any other public. That too shall pass.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
NCtri wrote:
patf wrote:

What's wrong with Charleston? Also you evidently have not been to Kiawah.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
NCtri wrote:

As much as it pains me to defend JSA and his ilk, your statement is incredibly ignorant of the facts.
Quote Reply
Re: Nikki Haley (Governor, SC-R) just launched her VP bid [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
NCtri wrote:
patf wrote:

What's wrong with Charleston? Also you evidently have not been to Kiawah.

Did you watch the news at all this week. Some such thing about mass shootings.

Quote Reply

Prev Next