Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Help me get to Italy [ilovemyfootball] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Done.
Quote Reply
Re: Help me get to Italy [cannedham1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks....and thanks to everyone that has looked in and voted.

I've got a little over 40 hours to go in the voting, if you could take a second to vote (it's free, no registration) I would very much appreciate it. Early numbers are up, and while I'm pretty much right in the middle, 1st place is a long ways off. It sounds like you can vote more than once, so if you've already done so click again (you're already online, it's just a simple click or two).

http://www.tinyurl.com/tonydolomites

Check out Canadian Cycling Magazine while you're there. They've got some good stuff.

(one more reminder on the 2nd, and then I'll stop bugging you guys with this. Slowtwitch is where I came for all of my cycling and triathlon knowledge when I joined 6 years ago. You guys feel like family, even if I don't speak up too often).

Thanks again everyone.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got my vote, and I can't really be jealous because I just rode the sella ronde loop on Thursday :) hope you get there, it is stunning.
Quote Reply
Re: Help me get to Italy [cl60guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awesome, thanks so much for the vote. Fingers are crossed that I can get a big push of votes in the last ~30ish hours.

It would be a pretty amazing ride.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
done.
good luck.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Done... good luck!
Quote Reply
Re: Help me get to Italy [belilgr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you ever so much

Today is the last day of voting. I have until 17:00 Eastern time to convince as many of you as I can to vote. It takes just seconds and would mean a lot.

Thanks,
Tony
http://www.tinyurl.com/tonydolomites
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
done, good luck!
Quote Reply

Prev Next