Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Late to the Muncie party--where do I stay?
Quote | Reply
Took too long to decide on doing the race. Everything decent nearby is booked. Looking for safety, comfort and convenience in that order. Suggestions?
Last edited by: roubaixman: May 26, 15 3:18
Quote Reply
Re: Late to the Muncie party--where do I stay? [roubaixman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tommy Z? Anyone?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Call ball state and ask if there's anything available in their visitors hotel. Basically converted dorm rooms. But clean, essentials. Only like $80. My buddy and I stayed there last year on late notice.

Ben McMurray
Northern Michigan Small Farm Venture ---> http://facebook.com/hillvalleymi [/size]

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Staying in Anderson, about a 40 min drive from the race location, will be your best bet right now. I stayed there last year, doing it again this year. It wasn't terrible, nothing special, cheap rooms, but you're only there for a few hours anyway. Try hotels.com, good luck!

Boiler Up!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You could stay at the church just down the road, not sure what the beds are like though. Another option would be the NE corner of 465, several hotels up there and you are right on I-69, but probably closer to an hour away.
Quote Reply
Re: Late to the Muncie party--where do I stay? [madcapper2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Stay in Anderson, not much further than Muncie. If you find a hotel in Muncie with space there is probably a reason!

Brian
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks all, got a place in Anderson. See you all there.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Which hotel did you book in Anderson? I'm looking to do the same today and the big ones seem to be full. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Late to the Muncie party--where do I stay? [Runner21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Days Inn.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you do not mind "roughing" it, you can stay at the church at mile two of the run course. The pastor opens up the place and lets athletes bring in sleeping bags. The church as bathrooms and showers! Not sure if he even charges people, but I'm sure they take good will offerings! Z
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Stay in Richmond, Indiana just 25 min south of the race right on SR35 which is part of the bike course...

And the stay another night and do ToughKids Muncie Triathlon for ages 4-14 on Sunday!

STIndiana
America Multi-Sport, Inc.
America's Half June 10, 2017
USAT RD Century Club
http://www.americamultisport.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I booked here a week or two ago. http://www.redcarpetmuncie.com/ It's close to the race site. Other than that I don't know anything about it.

Sarasota Storm Tri Club
Off Constantly Race Team
Challenge Factory Team - PM me for a discount code for 2015 Challenge Family Americas races.
Quote Reply