Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: KICKR firmware 1.3.32: experiences? [OkotoksLawyer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OkotoksLawyer wrote:
My interpretation of that, especially the first bit, is everybody is going to take a 20-30 watt hit. Did you guys who had accurate readings take the plunge?

In my case about 5-10watts which is ok.
Quote Reply
Re: KICKR firmware 1.3.32: experiences? [Livio Livius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, your power readings dropped 5-10 watts after the update? Instead of 20-30? That sounds more like what I would have thought my Kickr was off by, if any.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OkotoksLawyer wrote:
everybody is going to take a 20-30 watt hit.
Makes me curious how the new firmware effected owners who performed the belt-tension workaround to improve the disparity between Kickr and external Powermeters.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OkotoksLawyer wrote:
Sorry, your power readings dropped 5-10 watts after the update? Instead of 20-30? That sounds more like what I would have thought my Kickr was off by, if any.

Correct, as previously written on this forum there is a wide spread of accurancy between Kickr's. What I have read earlier Kickr's (first batches) are more accurate.
Quote Reply
Re: KICKR firmware 1.3.32: experiences? [Livio Livius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So....this is an easy hour I did on the KICKR. The KICKR has 1.3.32 firmware. My lines were always as flat as a table prior to this firmware change. Nothing else changed (that I am aware of).

Does this look like a power meter read? (I have a Quarq Riken)

Or

Does this look like a signal issue? (My KICKR is connected via Bluetooth with an ANT dongle to connect my HRM, GSC10, and transmit via ANT to my Garmin 920)

The cool down illustrates the issue the best, I believe.

This was a ride prior to the FW update

I would downgrade, but they updated the Wahoo Utility app and no longer have that option.

Thanks for the insight.
Last edited by: chuckmcgee: Oct 5, 15 17:36
Quote Reply
Re: KICKR firmware 1.3.32: experiences? [chuckmcgee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm getting the same crap with that FW. I tried to go back, but couldn't find how to do it. I could feel those periodic changes in power and my heart rate even shows it.
Quote Reply
Re: KICKR firmware 1.3.32: experiences? [karlw2000] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone know what the latest official and beta Kickr firmware version is?
Quote Reply

Prev Next