Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Dash Cycles Great Customer Service
Quote | Reply
Just wanted to publicly acknowledge Weston and the the guys at dash cycles for their impeccable customer service mentality. Quite apart from making some of the most innovative and gorgeous kit around, they really look after their customers. Not only honouring a recent warranty claim they have even offered me an upgrade on the product.
Quote Reply
Re: Dash Cycles Great Customer Service [sjermy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What he said! They are awsome!
Quote Reply
Re: Dash Cycles Great Customer Service [sjermy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup. They make some of the coolest stuff out there. The saddles are sooooo light, yet stiff and quite comfy. It always amazes me what they can build compared to everyone else. It really makes you wonder why you pay top dollar for things sourced from companies that don't focus on cycling specific products.
Quote Reply
Re: Dash Cycles Great Customer Service [grumpier.mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
grumpier.mike wrote:
[It always amazes me what they can build compared to everyone else. It really makes you wonder why you pay top dollar for things sourced from companies that don't focus on cycling specific products.

I think there are numerous companies out there that over build things because of the lawyers.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply