Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Computrainer Legacy Sofware?
Quote | Reply
Looking for some help. I have been using ERG + 2 to build files for the computrainer for several years. It seems I had some form of computer crash and it rendered the program inoperable. I know and understand there may be newer and better options, not looking for a list of new versions to use, however I am wondering if anyone knows how to obtain a copy of that older software. I just do not want to learn and play with a new application mid season.

As I recall is was made by Cycling Peaks, and I purchased via Training Peaks, but cannot find any of the links to those legacy software. It was not created by CT and thus is not listed on their Legacy site. Any ideas of suggestions would be appreciated.
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer Legacy Sofware? [cookkeit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Send an email to Racermate https://www.racermateinc.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It looks like the software isn't shown on their site anymore. But hey have a way of burying info sometimes. There is mention of it here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com/...rantee-Refund-Policy on the TrainingPeaks site. I'd suggest contacting their customer support or opening an online support ticket.

They bought the software from the author who now produces ERG Videos. They can't get WKO+ 4.0 to market so I wouldn't expect software acquired w/o the programmer to see much support or ongoing development.

I know you said you don't want to learn anything new, but I'd suggest you check out PerfPRO Studio/Analyzer. The built in ERG building tools are nice and the interface offers much more than CT Coaching Software and other CT legacy software.
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer Legacy Sofware? [SummitAK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
if you go to this website on the racermate website http://www.racermateinc.com/software-support/ right at the bottom of page is Legacy Software links -- it has a link for the 3 legacy software to download
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer Legacy Sofware? [SummitAK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SummitAK - Thanks - I will search that. I have a small coaching business and am comfortable with this platform, but am seeing the need to migrate. I was looking through the PerfPro, are you able to create and then have those files open in RM1? I would not want to have clients also need to adapt and new platform to view/use the files created. I basically created both ERG and Multi Rider files, so I liked that flexibility.

I have reached out to TrainingPeaks - as yes it was a Cycle Peaks product - fingers crossed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes. PerfPRO was written/evolved support all of the CT features. The standard file format for the Studio portion of the software are the MultiRider mrc files. It will edit and save Multrider, ERG and Course files. A great program. It takes time to adjust to the interface if you use it for running the CT, but you would be up to speed with the workout editor immediately. Drew has trial downloads available and the $99, one time software fee is pretty low risk. This will give you installation on two workstations and support for running 3 CT's simultaneously.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would send an email to support at trainingpeaks.com. If they can't hook you up, you are probably out of luck.
Quote Reply