Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

PSA: ESF -1st Endurance
Quote | Reply
Received the notification of 20% off the ESF PRO today. Went online to check it out & compare to the original ESF.......... low & behold if they aren't selling canisters, of all flavors, for $1.60 each!

http://firstendurance.com/...ition/efs-drink.html
CC
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: ESF -1st Endurance [ChiroCowboy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Think that's the price of the single pack...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FAIL
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: ESF -1st Endurance [HighTechAthlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was specifically on serving size of "canister, 25 servings" Even when I went through checkout it read size: "canister" & $1.60 each. Maybe a glitch. But perhaps I got a deal. Just sharing

Anyways, I looked again just now and it's back to $25.

CC
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: ESF -1st Endurance [BrentwoodTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Uhhhhhh not really BRENTWOOD , mailman just dropped these off at the door

Might check my math here....... 20 canisters at $31 = $1.55 each, 25 servings each (standard 2 scoops per 24oz bottle) at $1.55 = .062 a serving

20 cans with 25 servings each = 500 servings. Expiration is summer 2017. So that gives me practically three full seasons. Lemon-Lime has been my fav flavor since childhood, so no worries there.

****important insert, said with peace & love****
This never happens to me. I'm the guy that gets charged 2x, or receives half his order. Nor was I trying to take advantage of 1stEndurance. I've gladly paid full price for their products for the previous two years (AND bought it all at markup from my LBS). I really just figured they were giving it away/clearing out inventory while unveiling the ESF Pro product, that I noticed from their ad here on front page.

I double & triple checked the price before purchase & posting here. PLUS it's twice what I ordered/paid for! Not to mention much much more than needed. Not running a damn tri camp here. I'll gladly call the office Monday, explain the situation & offer to return the boxes (minus the 1 opened can that's fueling my long ride today & run tomorrow)

CC
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wowza!

You just pulled the "bank error in your favor" monopoly card.

I do love EFS but have a hard time plunking down the cash to use for regular training. It gets saved for the key workouts and race day.

Quote | Reply
Nice one!! I will buy 5 off of you for $5 per? What do you say? I pay shipping.

There is no way you can go through all that

Mike

-----

"i’m the one guy who says don’t force the stupid people to be quiet — i want to know who the morons are." -- mark cuban
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ChiroCowboy wrote:
Uhhhhhh not really BRENTWOOD , mailman just dropped these off at the door
CC

THAT. IS. AWESOME!!!! Could not be happier for you... seriously.

My fail comment was just a tease/slight aggravation because I got my hopes up.

But you seriously win the weekend! Cheers :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow, I don't train with the stuff much, but I use it like crazy for electrolyte supplementation during the day. It's made a huge difference in getting and staying healthy with some issues I've had.

-Bryan Journey
Travel Blog | Training Blog | Facebook Page
Quote Reply
Post deleted by JesseN [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ChiroCowboy wrote:
Received the notification of 20% off the ESF PRO today. Went online to check it out & compare to the original ESF.......... low & behold if they aren't selling canisters, of all flavors, for $1.60 each!

http://firstendurance.com/...ition/efs-drink.html
CC

This right thing to do is to contact the company whose products you trust and let them know, don't you think?

Robert Kunz / Founder and VP of Science for First Endurance
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: ESF -1st Endurance [ridehard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agreed - You need to confirm if it was a mistake or not and if so, this needs to be returned.
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: ESF -1st Endurance [lambone5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you click on *size you'll see the applicable charges. Someone just packed and shipped the wrong size to you without reading the order. $1.60 is for single servings.
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: ESF -1st Endurance [ifp123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
except if you look at the receipt it does say canister

Follow me on Twitter @CK21TRHC
I use what I love: ISM, Blue70, Trek, FLO
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: ESF -1st Endurance [ck21trhc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I understand the sentiment some folks have expressed in terms of contacting EFS, but I don't agree that it is your responsibility to right their wrong/computer glitch..... I'm actually pretty sure they would thank you for letting them know and then that would be the end of it.

Change of subject: I went to order the new EFS Pro today, but at over $15 for ground shipping.... I can't justify what would come out to $2.60 per serving. I guess I'll have to wait until it's on Amazon Prime, as there are no shops in my area that carry First Endurance products.

wovebike.com | Wove on instagram
Quote Reply