Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: INFINIT Nutrition [jgrissom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Infinit is great, I do 2 x super strength bottles.

BUT, if I take salt tabs at the same time as drinking Infinit I have major gut issues.
The Infinit guy tells me that this is common.
Quote Reply
Re: INFINIT Nutrition [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumping this thread up for a tangentially related reason ...

Has anyone had problems with Infinit responding to emails, missing calls etc of late? I've been trying to get my formula tweaked and had a few questions, dropped them a note via their website, scheduled an interview with them etc ... not a single response. Just wondering if they're undergoing a corporate move or what?

---------------------------------------------------------
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -- A fake Albert Einstein "quote"
Quote Reply
Re: INFINIT Nutrition [KonaCoffee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The first time I inquired with Infinit it took a while to reach them. That was a few years ago. I've never had trouble with an order - just if I want to chat and/or make a change to a formula and need help. I think that they are a fairly small company so if they are traveling to races and such and some people are out it slows down their response time for questions.

As another side note of information if you combine infinit and salt tabs. They both contain a butt load of potassium. Butt load being a highly technical term, obviously. It's something to consider as you create your own personal nutrition cocktail. I am not a doctor - I'll defer to those here that are. But when I flunked a blood test with a high potassium result - possibly due to combining salt tabs and infinit - I was told that too much potassium is not always a great thing as it can possibly contribute to an irregular heart beat. Everyone is different - I'm small and not a heavy sweater so I don't need both. Like I said above just something to keep in mind.
Quote Reply
Re: INFINIT Nutrition [Miamiamy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
5 or so years ago the founder to be of Osmo cautioned myself (and a few others) to not mess with potassium levels. Her concern specifically was about the coconut water drinks messing with the K levels.

Haven't heard a word from Infinit despite several emails and messages. Not sure what I'll do next but it will likely not involve them at this point. Can't use my old formula.

---------------------------------------------------------
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -- A fake Albert Einstein "quote"
Quote Reply

Prev Next