Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Blueseventy pz4tx
Quote | Reply
This suit was shown in Kona last year but still hasn't been released. Does anyone have any info on it?
Quote Reply
Re: Blueseventy pz4tx [loutriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The PZ4TX will be available later this month at blueseventy.com and select blueseventy retailers. Let me know if you have any specific questions about it.

Mike
blueseventy
Quote Reply
Re: Blueseventy pz4tx [Snatch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Snatch wrote:
The PZ4TX will be available later this month at blueseventy.com and select blueseventy retailers. Let me know if you have any specific questions about it.

Mike
blueseventy
Thanks for the update Mike. Any idea why such the long delay from Kona till now? Any changes?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The PZ4TX was always scheduled for a spring 2015 release. Based on feedback from our athletes we pushed for a small batch to be made for Kona 2014. The main difference between the Kona version and the stock suit is the color - the small run we made for Kona was orange. The stock suit is black.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Snatch wrote:
The PZ4TX was always scheduled for a spring 2015 release. Based on feedback from our athletes we pushed for a small batch to be made for Kona 2014. The main difference between the Kona version and the stock suit is the color - the small run we made for Kona was orange. The stock suit is black.
Thanks again for the info. Cant wait to order it!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
loutriguy wrote:
This suit was shown in Kona last year but still hasn't been released. Does anyone have any info on it?

As far as I can tell, its best feature is its extraordinary elasticity which provides optimum muscular compression offering it unparalleled ability to separate a triathlete from $325 for no time gains outside the margin of error over a PZ3TX.
Last edited by: mountaindood: Apr 7, 15 4:30
Quote Reply
Re: Blueseventy pz4tx [mountaindood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mountaindood wrote:
loutriguy wrote:

As far as I can tell, its best feature is its extraordinary elasticity which provides optimum muscular compression offering it unparalleled ability to separate a triathlete from $325 for no time gains outside the margin of error over a PZ3TX.

Ooooft, Damn!

Harsh but, well played sir.

Iain

Training Full Time in 2015: http://www.triopensource.com
http://www.facebook.com/iaingillamracing http://www.twitter.com/iaingillam
https://www.youtube.com/...9JYCrOLP34Qtgp5w1WsA

Quote Reply
Re: Blueseventy pz4tx [mountaindood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's all you've got?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i have a once used pz3 in ML if anyone interested

Follow me on Twitter @CK21TRHC
I use what I love: ISM, Blue70, Trek, FLO
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Snatch wrote:

Mike
blueseventy
Mike,
Is the size guide pretty safe to follow? Im 6'1 and weigh 185
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Excited about that. Love the current version, but extended use means a new one is on the cards!

My Blog - My Tweets - My Strava
My Bikes - CF SLX, 622SLX, O-1.0, AL9.0, 4.3Disc, Slice BI, C60
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
LouTri - you fall in two sizes (M & ML). Given your height and weight I would recommend the ML for you. The M could be a bit too tight given your on the high end of the height and weight. You should find the ML fits better esp with a tri kit underneath. Holler at me if you have any more questions.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Snatch wrote:
LouTri - you fall in two sizes (M & ML). Given your height and weight I would recommend the ML for you. The M could be a bit too tight given your on the high end of the height and weight. You should find the ML fits better esp with a tri kit underneath. Holler at me if you have any more questions.
Thanks for the info. I have the Helix in ML and am happy with it.

Only other question is when will it be available ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am trying to get the blue seventy PZ4TX in time for Ironman Texas (May 16). Will the release date allow for that, or should I punt and get another (my old swimskin ripped at the end of last season…)?

-michael myette

-Michael Myette
Racing for RocklinEnduranceSports Racing Team
Quote Reply
Re: Blueseventy pz4tx [mmyette] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In case anyone is interested its now available on their website.
Quote Reply