Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Buying a new bike some many choices.
Quote | Reply
So here is what I'm thinking and the choices i have thought up. I mainly do triathlons but when i go on vacation i love to rent a road bike and ride the area I'm visiting. So that had me wanting a new road bike. Well i looked and was set on getting the R3 2013. It was on sale and in my price range. Well that bike ended up selling so i just kinda forgot about it. Now i see a really good sale on a P3 2014 di2 with magura brakes. I own a 2012 felt b16 and love the bike. So here is my options. Buy the P3 and save up for a couple of months and look for a used 2013 R3. Or buy the 2014 R3 and just keep the felt. Is the P3 that much faster then the felt and is the new R3 that much faster than the 2013 R3. I would use the road bike to travel with and social ride and maybe enter in a couple of road races. I would end up selling my felt to fund the buying of the R3. Your help needed....
Quote Reply
Re: Buying a new bike some many choices. [Erockk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Buy the R3 and I can buy your great deal P3. :)

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Re: Buying a new bike some many choices. [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey if it wouldn't be the first time i missed out on something because i over think it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you want a roadie why are you looking at the P3? If you want to upgrade the Felt, then get the P3 and get the R3 later on.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here's a different idea: pick up an AR with Di2 and set up aero bars and a second seatpost for quick conversion.
Quote Reply
Re: Buying a new bike some many choices. [jdais] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I want the road bike yes but seen a great deal on the p3 is what started the whole thing
Quote Reply