Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Any 2015 specialized tarmac carbon owners here?
Quote | Reply
I recently bought a 2015 s works tarmac frame, as new, for great money.

Coming from an SL3 which had external cabling, I did not question the guy when he said it was all there. From my attempts to build the frame up, it became clear that it was missing various cap, ferrels and possibly guides. A quick trip my LBS and I had some bits ordered, this arrived today.

The bits included what I needed to wire up the back brake and was supposedly all I needed for the gears. The rear gear cable is in, but I am concerned that internally it is touching the frame. Also the front gear cable comes out of the frame with nothing to stop it rubbing against the exit hole. I am sure that on a bike of this of level, that cannot be right. The LBS assures me it is.

If there are any 2015 carbon tarmac users here, would it be possible to take a picture if where both the front and rear gear cables enter the frame at the rear of the bike. If possible, a picture, or description of what lies underneath the cover on the BB would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

On the internet, you can be anything you want. It is a pity so many people choose to be stupid.
Quote Reply