Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What Happened in Dubai? [Jctriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jctriguy wrote:
tucktri wrote:
I saw he said he would take the DQ but I think he's just saying that. The classy thing to say would be "the RD says I did nothing wrong but I know in fact I did do something wrong by not doing the full course. I don't deserve third but will Be grudgingly accept it." Not the RD says I did nothing wrong so I should be 2nd.

If the RD and officials think they personally screwed up and the athletes weren't at fault, why should the athletes demand to be DQ'd?
Who says they should demand to be DQd? All I'm saying is he should be happy he wasn't DQd and has third. He can't say since the RD says he wasn't at fault, when we all know he and the 4 others were, he shouldn't be penalized and be second. He didn't complete the full course.

Maybe it's just the German way to say "I was just following orders!" PINK
Quote Reply
Re: What Happened in Dubai? [tucktri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tucktri wrote:
Jctriguy wrote:
tucktri wrote:
I saw he said he would take the DQ but I think he's just saying that. The classy thing to say would be "the RD says I did nothing wrong but I know in fact I did do something wrong by not doing the full course. I don't deserve third but will Be grudgingly accept it." Not the RD says I did nothing wrong so I should be 2nd.

If the RD and officials think they personally screwed up and the athletes weren't at fault, why should the athletes demand to be DQ'd?
Who says they should demand to be DQd? All I'm saying is he should be happy he wasn't DQd and has third. He can't say since the RD says he wasn't at fault, when we all know he and the 4 others were, he shouldn't be penalized and be second. He didn't complete the full course.

Maybe it's just the German way to say "I was just following orders!" PINK

How do we know he and the other 4 were at fault?
Quote Reply
Re: What Happened in Dubai? [Jctriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe because they didn't follow that one rule we all hear, the athlete is responsible for knowing the course.
Quote Reply

Prev Next