Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ITU 2015 Season Video Pass?
Quote | Reply
Last year this was the best $20 I spent. Think they opened it around Christmas 2013 with an early bird discount. This year we are 2 weeks away from the first race and still says "available soon". What gives?
https://triathlonlive.tv/passes/
Quote Reply
Re: ITU 2015 Season Video Pass? [bdungan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't know, but if you figure it out let me know. (This reply was mostly to bump this up in case anyone saw it)
Quote Reply
Re: ITU 2015 Season Video Pass? [OkotoksLawyer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let me know what you hear. I have bought it the last 2 years as it is great for treadmill runs. It definitely helps pass the time and it is fun to pretend racing them every once in a while too.

I tweet!

Quote Reply
Re: ITU 2015 Season Video Pass? [ZackCapets] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ZackCapets wrote:
Let me know what you hear. I have bought it the last 2 years as it is great for treadmill runs. It definitely helps pass the time and it is fun to pretend racing them every once in a while too.

I do that on the treadmill now. If fact, I can still watch the 2014 videos on my phone.

jaretj
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you're in the UK or happen to have a VPN connection to the UK the races are shown live on the BBC sport website.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I saw this morning that the pass should be available early next week.

Looking forward to it again as the coverage is fantastic and the races are always fun and exciting to watch.
Quote Reply
Re: ITU 2015 Season Video Pass? [dale3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dale3 wrote:
I saw this morning that the pass should be available early next week.

Looking forward to it again as the coverage is fantastic and the races are always fun and exciting to watch.

Thanks. Hope you are right. Saw that Universal Sports has them this year on TV, but I hate to pay any more to Directv when I can stream them for a buck a race.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
At the bottom of this article, it says to stay tuned as they will be on sale next week:

http://www.triathlon.org/...atch_for_in_2015_wts

It also looks like there will be 20 years of archived races as well, which should give me lots of material to watch while on the trainer.
Quote Reply
Re: ITU 2015 Season Video Pass? [dale3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got an email today that the coupon codes will come out next week :)

jaretj
Quote Reply
Re: ITU 2015 Season Video Pass? [jaretj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Season pass is now available. Anyone have the coupon code?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm trying to enter the discount code from my USAT Membership to get the 20% off but I keep getting "Invalid code." Anyone else also having this issue?
Quote Reply
Re: ITU 2015 Season Video Pass? [trutch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've used "WTS2015" for 10% discount.
It was luck though, I've found a previous valid coupon for 2013 that was "WTS2013", replaced with 2015 and it worked!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
my coupon code email went to my spam folder.... FYI

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: ITU 2015 Season Video Pass? [lsousa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like that WTS2015 code is actually 20%. It took it from €19.99 to €16
Last edited by: Zenmaster28: Mar 3, 15 5:34
Quote Reply
Re: ITU 2015 Season Video Pass? [lsousa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That code gave me 20% off cuz I was a current passholder

jaretj
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got my email this morning and bought my pass. 20% off for last years pass holders with WTS2015. Was the best $20 I've ever spent on triathlon, now the best $16 (or whatever the conversion rate is). Happy happy!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bdungan wrote:
Last year this was the best $20 I spent. Think they opened it around Christmas 2013 with an early bird discount. This year we are 2 weeks away from the first race and still says "available soon". What gives?
https://triathlonlive.tv/passes/

I'm in for this. Seems like a fantastic deal and you can watch past year coverage as well. No brainer for trainer content over Netflix IMO. Also a good reminder to use a non-foreign transaction fee card to avoid the 3-4% they usually charge for foreign transactions.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Last edited by: Thomas Gerlach: Mar 3, 15 13:29
Quote Reply
Re: ITU 2015 Season Video Pass? [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Aren't these all just free to watch on their youtube channel. Although it takes a couple weeks before they will download a recent race.

Twitter@Forsey37
Quote Reply
Re: ITU 2015 Season Video Pass? [Forsey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Forsey wrote:
Aren't these all just free to watch on their youtube channel. Although it takes a couple weeks before they will download a recent race.

What youtube channel are you referring to?

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: ITU 2015 Season Video Pass? [C_Hassard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had the same issue with the USAT member code. Ended up using the "WTS2015" code and 20% off as others suggested.

"Just don’t abandon everything you’ve ever learned because of something someone said on the internet." - Eric McGinnis
Quote Reply
Re: ITU 2015 Season Video Pass? [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thomas Gerlach wrote:
Forsey wrote:

What youtube channel are you referring to?

ITU World Triathlon Series
https://www.youtube.com/.../itutriathlon/videos

Twitter@Forsey37
Quote Reply
Re: ITU 2015 Season Video Pass? [Forsey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Those are all short little recaps. Pay for the season pass and you can watch the full races live or after the fact.

IG: idking90
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Damn thing wants a Apt, Suite, House #. Which I don't have. Visa won't validate. No joy in mudville.
Quote Reply
Re: ITU 2015 Season Video Pass? [CharlesYTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I put just my house number in the first block, then name of my road in second. Instead of 123 Main St, I did:
Main St

IG: idking90
Quote Reply