Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Support the Dimond crew to get additional funding [Cyronman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still in second, need every vote!
Quote Reply
Re: Support the Dimond crew to get additional funding [Cyronman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got Dimond back into first place! Let's keep turning out the vote, and give D the win!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They are barely in first--it would seem with one vote per day that ST should be able to push them to the win if everyone just a minute to support them.
Quote Reply
Re: Any one keen to make their current or future Dimond's faster? [Borden] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Borden wrote:
IBottom line, voting helps a Made in the USA small business be more competitive. I can't vote for them any harder.

Another made in USA small business (us) supporting another made in USA small business (Dimond). We got a couple of votes in. Good luck Dimond!

The DSW Team

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Re: Any one keen to make their current or future Dimond's faster? [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Keep voting only ahead by a few votes.If you have not yet contacted one of your facebook friends now is the time to do it.Slowtwitchers unite-support this project inthe last day of voting.super easy as long as you are on facebook(I joined facebook just to support Dimond in this contest.The LINK is on the first post.Please vote!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Any one keen to make their current or future Dimond's faster? [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Coming down to the finish, Dimond holds a mere 25 vote lead. Now, if anyone knows how to finish strong, it should be us Slowtwitchers!

With six hours of voting left (does voting end at midnight central?) it's time to get our friends across time zones.

Anyone with friends in the Bahamas, St. Croix and Puerto Rico, last call to contact them.

It's time to contact our East-coasties and new found amigos in Cuba.

West coasters, we're counting on you to keep voting late, so the momentum carries Dimond strong. Don't miss out by voting too late.

Everyone, make sure our Hawaii / Kona friends don't vote too late. Contact now. Vote now.
Quote Reply
Re: Any one keen to make their current or future Dimond's faster? [DamonHenry] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
one last time voting for this very cool bike company..... Even if you have voted yesturday...you can vote again today!!!! a few hours left!

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Re: Any one keen to make their current or future Dimond's faster? [jonnyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great work!
4 hours of voting left. Dimond has a 75 vote lead.

Let's win this for them!
Gamers, golfers, crossfitters, skiers, techies, bankers, accountants, pilots, surfers, stoners, retailers, drinking buddies, knitting circle, classmates, zombies, bowlers, sasquatch hunters, tweakers, churchies, breeders, farmer Ted...get 'em all to vote.
Quote Reply
Re: Any one keen to make their current or future Dimond's faster? [DamonHenry] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Home stretch here...

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: Any one keen to make their current or future Dimond's faster? [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Inigo, did we win?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks like they won. I'm excited to see the new design.
Quote Reply
Re: Any one keen to make their current or future Dimond's faster? [Cyronman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cyronman wrote:

Hopefully they do something about the God awful font the used in their name. No so bad when black on black. Then you can't see it.

Quote | Reply
Economist wrote:
Cyronman wrote:

Hopefully they do something about the God awful font the used in their name. No so bad when black on black. Then you can't see it.

This!!!! ^^^^^
Quote Reply
Re: Any one keen to make their current or future Dimond's faster? [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ggeiger wrote:
Economist wrote:
Cyronman wrote:

This!!!! ^^^^^

+2.

-------------------
Madison photographer Timothy Hughes | Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DamonHenry wrote:
Hey Inigo, did we win?

YES!

And as a thank you since via an internal Dimond pro contest, I garnered the most support, I also get to add an Armored Hen House to my Dimond Giveaway. So not only a complete race-ready bike, but a complete race-ready bike that is ready to travel.

Thank you Slowtwitch!

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply

Prev Next