Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: TriSports BTA Mount 1.1 (Zipp Vuka BTA Hybrid) [TriSports] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Setton,

I would like to purchase your BTA TriSports Mount, but cannot find it on the trisports.com website anymore. Is this still for sale and if so, how may I purchase it? I think this is a fantastic invention and hope I can be one of the lucky recipients to be able to use it. Please advise with any information regarding this product. Thank you - Fred
Quote Reply
Re: TriSports BTA Mount 1.1 (Zipp Vuka BTA Hybrid) [acecard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriSports went bankrupt a couple of months ago. This product does not exist anymore.

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Last edited by: BryanD: Dec 24, 17 16:57
Quote Reply
Re: TriSports BTA Mount 1.1 (Zipp Vuka BTA Hybrid) [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I feel unfortunate to hear the news about TriSports. I appreciate the prompt response Bryan.

Setton, if you still have access to this product, I would be very interested to purchase one from you. Or, if there is anyone else that this mount did not work for you, I would be interested in taking it off your hands. I have the Zipp mount, have the XLab Torpedo bottle, the Garmin Edge 520, and this to me, looks to be such a solid design. Crossing my fingers, there might be just one more out there for me too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
acecard wrote:
I feel unfortunate to hear the news about TriSports. I appreciate the prompt response Bryan.

Setton, if you still have access to this product, I would be very interested to purchase one from you. Or, if there is anyone else that this mount did not work for you, I would be interested in taking it off your hands. I have the Zipp mount, have the XLab Torpedo bottle, the Garmin Edge 520, and this to me, looks to be such a solid design. Crossing my fingers, there might be just one more out there for me too.

Why not buy the Zipp mount and have a local machine shop make the piece that is needed?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Acecard - I have one I might be willing to sell you. Shoot me a PM if interested.
Quote Reply
Re: TriSports BTA Mount 1.1 (Zipp Vuka BTA Hybrid) [Pwraddr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great idea and will keep it mind. Thanks for the suggestion.
Quote Reply

Prev Next