Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

NEW KICKR Firmware
Quote | Reply
Just a heads up...

New FW update in case anyone was looking. Just got done updating without issue.
Last edited by: Donzo98: Dec 19, 14 20:17
Quote Reply
Re: NEW KICKR Firmware [Donzo98] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What changed? Did they publish a change log or release notes?
Quote Reply
Re: NEW KICKR Firmware [sp1ke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sp1ke wrote:

When I opened the Wahoo Fitness App it prompted me to update... said something about "ANT+ and other BUG FIXES".
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sp1ke wrote:

Hopefully they have fixed that 'discrepancy' between what I think my FTP it and what it actually is. I am still missing about 200 watts and I would like to have it please.

On the internet, you can be anything you want. It is a pity so many people choose to be stupid.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What's your new version #? Mine is 1.2.2 and it's saying I got the latest version.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm also showing 1.2.2 after the update yesterday -- my memory is that it was 1.2.2 before the update too, so maybe an error in numbering?
Quote Reply
Re: NEW KICKR Firmware [PSJoyce] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This isn't a new Firmware version. I just tried to update, and the Wahoo Utility showed I was on 1.2.2, and no update was available.

Matthew
Twitter: @AlphaDogCycling
Instagram: @AlphaDogCycling
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That is weird... now that you guys mention it I think I was running 1.2.2 before the update also.

For some reason... yesterday Wahoo fitness showed a message that there was an update and I did it, but the update was 1.2.2. Strange...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got a message advising new firmware yesterday when I checked the Kickr with Wahoo Utility. The numbers suggest the same version before and after the update
Quote Reply
Re: NEW KICKR Firmware [PSJoyce] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PSJoyce wrote:
I got a message advising new firmware yesterday when I checked the Kickr with Wahoo Utility. The numbers suggest the same version before and after the update

Yup... exactly.
Quote Reply