Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Escape From Angola Tri, probably not for you wussies [mvenneta] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mvenneta wrote:
There's more Angolas out there besides in the southern USA.

I think we can all give that a group "duh".
The point is, Angola Penitentiary is the Alcatraz of the South. Nobody has ever escaped, few get out alive.
It should be a fun original event. If you can't at least be fun, then at least be somewhere else.

Merry Christmas,

-bobo

"What's good for me ain't necessarily good for the weak-minded."
Quote Reply
Re: Escape From Angola Tri, probably not for you wussies [bobo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Im in for the overnight!! Jailbreak
Quote Reply
Re: Escape From Angola Tri, probably not for you wussies [spasmus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pretty disappointed they put this the same weekend as Burke's NOLA Olympic race. I would have considered it, but like alot of other people I know I am already signed up for the NOLA Tri the very same day.
Quote Reply
Re: Escape From Angola Tri, probably not for you wussies [LSUfan4444] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://us8.campaign-archive1.com/?u=60e8927ce0aba419469e1ddf0&id=3a646f3083

For the record, the secretary of corrections sounds like an asshole.
Quote Reply
Re: Escape From Angola Tri, probably not for you wussies [matt_cycles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That sucks. I hadn't registered yet but was strongly considering it. What a D bag.
Quote Reply
Re: Escape From Angola Tri, probably not for you wussies [matt_cycles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He probably had pressure imparted by the Gov who may or may not be making a presidential run.
Quote Reply

Prev Next