Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Could Adamo Attack work for me even though Time Trial didn't
Quote | Reply
The PN1.1, which seems to be very similar to the Attack but with more cushioning and a significantly lower price has caught my eye recently and made me consider giving the split-nose saddles another go.

Is there anyone who's had success switching from the Adamo Time Trial to the Attack?

I tried the Time Trial last year, and although my undercarriage loved it I always got tired shoulders. I did try all of the fitting suggestions but couldn't get it to work.
I'm wondering if the Attack with it's narrower shape might suit me more and somehow support my weight better than the Time Trial did. I'm no giant (172cm, 62kg) if that's significant.

I'd love to know if there's anybody out there who made that switch.

-----
http://www.howesgreg.com
Quote Reply
Re: Could Adamo Attack work for me even though Time Trial didn't [BungleJapan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just had a customer the other night who was on an Adamo Road, and is currently trying out the Attack. He really liked the difference. I've also played around with the different Adamo saddles myself, and feel like the Attack works best for me.

Unfortunately, this is something that is so individual and hard to quantify, it's hard to say if it will work for you unless you know a shop that can let you try one out.

I think the PN1.1 will be a compelling option, especially at the price point. If I understand correctly, we won't be seeing them until mid-January, though.

Travis Rassat
Vector Cycle Works
Noblesville, IN
BikeFit Instructor | FMS | F.I.S.T. | IBFI
Toughman Triathlon Series Ambassador
Quote Reply
Re: Could Adamo Attack work for me even though Time Trial didn't [BungleJapan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My 1st thoughts are, if your "undercarriage loved it" but your shoulders were tired, then the problem isnt the saddle.
Perhaps a sideview of your ride position would help.

res, non verba
Quote Reply
Re: Could Adamo Attack work for me even though Time Trial didn't [RoYe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RoYe wrote:
My 1st thoughts are, if your "undercarriage loved it" but your shoulders were tired, then the problem isnt the saddle.
Perhaps a sideview of your ride position would help.

This. Your position needs work.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I went from Road to Attack and loved the difference. More narrow and longer.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Ohio_Roadie [ In reply to ]
Re: Could Adamo Attack work for me even though Time Trial didn't [3Aims] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for all the input. I've always been happy in my aero position on a regular saddle, but I'll certainly look into my position some more.

-----
http://www.howesgreg.com
Quote Reply