Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The remarkable story of Kayla Montgomery
Quote | Reply
I enjoyed this inspirational story and thought it was worth sharing.

Running is an amazing gift!

Scott
Quote Reply
Re: The remarkable story of Kayla Montgomery [GreatScott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank You. Girl has courage with a cap C
I am such a wuss compared to her
Quote Reply
Re: The remarkable story of Kayla Montgomery [Kenney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I bookmarked this to watch again before my next race! Suck it up and just.......go.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
D'Wife & I ride for MS every September and do a bunch of volunteer work thoughout the year

Hopefully, since ESPN/ABC/Disney have brought Kayla's story to the fore [I'd heard about her for a year or so now] maybe I can it will help with our fundraising

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kayla ran in the same conference as my daughter last year...just 1 school away. I watched her run many times and was at the finish when she won the state championship. Absolutely amazing, and I never had a dry eye. We feel very privileged to get to see her run so many times.

David
* Ironman for Life! (Blog) * IM Everyday Hero Video * Daggett Shuler Law *
Disclaimer: I have personal and professional relationships with many athletes, vendors, and organizations in the triathlon world.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow! Thank you so much for sharing what a truly remarkable young lady. Let's all hope she can keep running for a long time.
Quote Reply
Re: The remarkable story of Kayla Montgomery [david] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
david wrote:
Kayla ran in the same conference as my daughter last year...just 1 school away. I watched her run many times and was at the finish when she won the state championship. Absolutely amazing, and I never had a dry eye. We feel very privileged to get to see her run so many times.

Greatness surrounds us in so many ways. The state championship must have been electric. What a memorable experience for you to draw from!

Scott
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And I think I have issues to deal with like a Mom dying from ALS. At least I know if Kayla can suck it up and deal with the cards, so can I.

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks. I'll be sharing this with my kids tonight before our Sunday movie night.
Quote Reply