Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Di2 e-tube wire length by model??
Quote | Reply
Looking to build up a 2013 Felt B2 frame with Di2. Not sure what length e-tube wires I will need to do the build. Anyone familiar with a resource on the net, or know, that can provide info. Will have shifter on aerobars and brakes. Frame is Di2 compatible and will run internally.
Thanks

Randy
http://www.gulfcoasttriteam.com
Quote Reply
Re: Di2 e-tube wire length by model?? [slornow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You could always measure.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've built up two bikes with Di2, and this is honestly the hardest part of the build. It doesn't help that the wires are $20-30 each either (bullshit if you ask me.) I've contemplated creating an online database for wire lengths, but it always gets de-prioritized compared to training.

My best recommendation would be to loosely measure and then add 50-100mm. It seems like a lot, but the extra slack comes in handy. Nothing is worse that having a cable that's just barely too short.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
slornow wrote:
Looking to build up a 2013 Felt B2 frame with Di2. Not sure what length e-tube wires I will need to do the build. Anyone familiar with a resource on the net, or know, that can provide info. Will have shifter on aerobars and brakes. Frame is Di2 compatible and will run internally.
Thanks

Not sure who you are buying from but I did the same a reached out to Art's and they gave me all the numbers I needed for my bike when I ordered my stuff...
Quote Reply
Re: Di2 e-tube wire length by model?? [Tony5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the replies. Found this as a guideline for tri bike set up on Trisports website:

Randy
http://www.gulfcoasttriteam.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That battery wire length may be for an external battery. An internal battery may need a longer wire than that.
Quote Reply