Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: IM Arizona AWA "advance" registration Quota Sold Out ! [deh20] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We will be publishing the list of 2016 events in early February when we announce the IRONMAN 2015 All World Athletes. We are giving athletes until January 15th to review their race results and confirm they are correct before the rankings for 2014 are essentially frozen. I believe at this point the list will be pretty similar to the 2015 schedule but I anticipate there will be some changes based on race capacity and other considerations. The schedule of benefits for all IRONMAN 2015 All World Athlete levels will be finalized in early 2015.
Quote Reply
Re: IM Arizona AWA "advance" registration Quota Sold Out ! [LizKollar-WTC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LizKollar-WTC wrote:
We will be publishing the list of 2016 events in early February when we announce the IRONMAN 2015 All World Athletes. We are giving athletes until January 15th to review their race results and confirm they are correct before the rankings for 2014 are essentially frozen. I believe at this point the list will be pretty similar to the 2015 schedule but I anticipate there will be some changes based on race capacity and other considerations. The schedule of benefits for all IRONMAN 2015 All World Athlete levels will be finalized in early 2015.

Hey Liz,

I think you need another level of loyalty plan based on lifetime "flying". Kind of like the Star Alliance Million Mile program. Yes, I am biased, but I'd say anyone who has done 20 IM's in a lifetime should get permanent access to register for any sold out race (just like a pro does). I would think that this would be a minor well earned perk and get access to all AWA Gold benefits too.

At the surface, you don't really need to do anything for athletes who are in it to that extent, however, in general, you'll find that lifetime athletes in this category are constantly pulling in new athletes and being mentors and the effect of keeping them happy and in the fold multiplies on itself. It's not really that many athletes who have done 20 IMs....I'd guess that the number is around 500-700 worldwide and not all of them want to register for any given sold out race simultaneously...they will be like the 500 or so pros with only a small subset wanting to go to a given race.

Please give this some thought. Hey, once people get past 12 and got their day at Kona, you gotta give them another bar to go for and keep registering and racing!

Dev
Quote Reply
Re: IM Arizona AWA "advance" registration Quota Sold Out ! [LizKollar-WTC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are these the final results? I looked them up and I am top1% but haven't gotten an email, I know other people have gotten official emails.
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
LizKollar-WTC wrote:
One of the benefits IRONMAN Gold All World Athletes enjoy is the opportunity to receive priority entry into selected races. There are limited slots available and the slots are offered on a first come, first serve basis. As an IRONMAN 2015 Gold All World Athlete (meaning you qualified in 2014) you would be offered priority entry into races that are scheduled for 2016. A complete list of these selected races will be announced in early 2015. If you have additional questions regarding the program please reach out to us at agr@ironman.com. Happy to answer any questions you may have!
So the link for 2014 athletes went out to everyone already?
Quote Reply
Re: IM Arizona AWA "advance" registration Quota Sold Out ! [RunaroundS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
2013 athletes.

2014 AWA - get to register early for a race in 2015 - meaning early entry into 2016.
Quote Reply
Re: IM Arizona AWA "advance" registration Quota Sold Out ! [RunaroundS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RunaroundS wrote:
Are these the final results? I looked them up and I am top1% but haven't gotten an email, I know other people have gotten official emails.
In Reply To:

I haven't gotten one either.
Quote Reply

Prev Next