Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: CHP, 3 foot law bicycles [tizdaday] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you think the location had anything to do with CHPs decision to ticket? (I guess I should start with: is the controversial sign on Honey Springs saying to run over cyclists rather than cross the yellow lines still up?)

I'm pretty sure I saw someone get pulled over for violating the 3 ft rule last weekend. CHP flashed the car right after it crossed the yellow lines to get around a group of cyclists. It was on the crest of the bridge right next to the CHP station off of Sea World Drive. The driver probably deserved to get a ticket, given the hill/bridge/curve situation at the point he passed.
Quote Reply
Re: CHP, 3 foot law bicycles [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
i'm interviewing the CHP about this tomorrow morning. officially. i'm asking for a statement that can be relied upon statewide and hoping that i can either get that, or at least request it, so that it might hopefully be forthcoming. i'm going to memorialize this interview in writing, here on slowtwitch, evermore to be found by anybody searching this topic. so, we'll see. stay tuned. i'm as interested as you are.

Thank you!
Quote Reply
Re: CHP, 3 foot law bicycles [GreatScott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GreatScott wrote:
Slowman wrote:
i'm interviewing the CHP about this tomorrow morning. officially. i'm asking for a statement that can be relied upon statewide and hoping that i can either get that, or at least request it, so that it might hopefully be forthcoming. i'm going to memorialize this interview in writing, here on slowtwitch, evermore to be found by anybody searching this topic. so, we'll see. stay tuned. i'm as interested as you are.

Thank you!

Curious if there is an update?

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply

Prev Next