Login required to post replies

920xt in stock anywhere?
Quote | Reply
Any leads to help a gear geek out?

:)
Quote Reply
Re: 920xt in stock anywhere? [elag] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Expect a wait for awhile. The Garmin stores themselves will have them first and that is still weeks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think most have expected delivery in November.

SmartBikeTrainers.com || YouTube || My Twitter
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In stock in Australia :p
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
According to Garmin today our facility is expected to get them in December

Quote | Reply
I can tell you where to buy it in N. Virginia.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The rumor I was hearing was that there were ~100 in Kona and then after that it was going to be November/December time frame before they hit stores.

I will say it is worth the wait though. Been using one for a few weeks now and really impressed with it!

-Brad Williams
Website | Twitter: @BW_Tri |Instagram: @BW_Tri | Strava | Co-Founder & Coach at: KIS Coaching
Partnered with: Zoot Sports | Precision Fuel &Hydration | ISM
Quote Reply
Post deleted by elag [ In reply to ]
Re: 920xt in stock anywhere? [afbadbrad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I ordered online on October 1st and was told then that the ETA was 10/31. I just checked in with the store I ordered from and their email response was:
"There were some initial QC issues and Garmin has pushed initial shipments to retailers to 11/20. Apparently there were some reports of new buttons leaking at Kona but they are fixing."
Quote Reply
Re: 920xt in stock anywhere? [wahoowatri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When I preordered the site said November 20. It now says December 8th. So, I figure if I get it before Christmas I'll be happy.

BC Don
Pain is temporary, not giving it your all lasts all Winter.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have one backordered from REI. I don't think you're going to find one for sale anywhere unless you know someone.
Last edited by: ronniewo: Oct 30, 14 15:05
Quote Reply
Re: 920xt in stock anywhere? [BCDon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
where can i check for date of pre order? mine was ordered Oct 1. I cannot find a date just 5-8 weeks.
Quote Reply
Re: 920xt in stock anywhere? [JMatroni] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The site I ordered from indicates when they expect to ship when you look at the watch before placing your order. It was either gpscity or gpscentral, can't recall which.

BC Don
Pain is temporary, not giving it your all lasts all Winter.
Quote Reply
Re: 920xt in stock anywhere? [BCDon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh ok I bought off garmin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
last word I have is early December due to some issues
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got this email today.

Thank you for your recent order for the Garmin 920xt. This is a pre-order item that is scheduled to be released from the manufacturer this month. We’re excited to announce that Garmin has told us that they will begin to ship us units next week! At this time, we’re not sure how many units we’ll be receiving of each style. As the units arrive to our warehouse, we will begin fulfilling each order based on the date it was placed and email you the tracking information. As more shipping information becomes available from Garmin, we will be sure to update you on the status.

Kind Regards,

Clever Training Team
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I ordered directly through Garmin. After a long kerfuffle with Garmin customer service I was told that they would start shipping to customers around December 5th.

"Just don’t abandon everything you’ve ever learned because of something someone said on the internet." - Eric McGinnis
Quote Reply