Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Rotor Q Ring question
Quote | Reply
Hi
To those that are running Q Rings and have a TT Bike and a road bike, do you run Q Rings on both bikes?
If only running on 1 of your bikes do you notice the difference when swapping between bikes?
Should you run them on both bikes?
Jonboy
Quote Reply
Re: Rotor Q Ring question [Jonboy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Only run them on my TT bike. I don't notice a difference.
Quote Reply
Re: Rotor Q Ring question [Grill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for your reply Grill, do you think the Q Rings make a difference?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not that I can tell although they don't seem to hurt. I'm going to O's soon to see if there is a difference.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I use them on both bikes. I like them a lot. More power...no, I don't believe so. But, they give me a smoother feeling when in the aero bars or drops.

The pedals speed up a little coming over the top of the circle, and it gives a smoothness to my pedaling, especially at the lower cadences (80-85) where I usually ride.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jonboy wrote:
Hi
To those that are running Q Rings and have a TT Bike and a road bike, do you run Q Rings on both bikes?
If only running on 1 of your bikes do you notice the difference when swapping between bikes?
Should you run them on both bikes?
Jonboy

I run it on both bike and I haven't seen any MAJOR dif power wise but my knees feel A LOT better since I started using them.

The entire event (IM) is like "death by 1000 cuts" and the best race is minimizing all those cuts and losing less blood than the other guy. - Dev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Use the qrings on both road and TT bike and love them. Because I believe I have an easier time getting through the pedal stroke more smoothly, I feel as if my power is sustained for a longer period of time and I have better performance as a result.

Regards.
Quote Reply