Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Looking for Whistler IM hotel? act now.... too late
Quote | Reply
just booked at the pinnacle for a touch over 100 per night, called to see if they'd match expedia, they said there's a mistake and I should book asap to get that rate... so if you're reading and need a room for the IM weekend give it a shot

price is now 200....
Last edited by: ChrisM: Oct 21, 14 14:18
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Whistler IM hotel? act now.... too late [ChrisM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Or they'll just pull a 'Nooga and call, say there was a mistake, ask if you want to pay $300/night with 3 night minimum, and cancel your reservation if you don't want to pay.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Whistler IM hotel? act now.... too late [ChrisM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
relatively easy to book for 100$ or less in whistler at that time of the year. Last year, we paid 89$ a night for right in the middle of the village nice room with kitchen. It s funny to say but Whistler is cheap in summer season

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Whistler IM hotel? act now.... too late [jonnyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jonnyo wrote:
relatively easy to book for 100$ or less in whistler at that time of the year. Last year, we paid 89$ a night for right in the middle of the village nice room with kitchen. It s funny to say but Whistler is cheap in summer season

I've been looking for days for IM weekend, and have not found anything under 100 (in fact they are catching on)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think they have caught on to the IM host town gig, at least in the village itself :-(. Having said that, given that tri geeks cannot sell out this entire mountain as we might in Lake Placid, there will always be competition if you step outside the village!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Search the link below, it would show you the prices from all the travel sites,

http://www.roomrocker.com/...r_Pinnacle_Hotel.htm

Safe travels!
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Whistler IM hotel? act now.... too late [JessicaFenasi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What amazing value. If someone one would like to sleep in my driveway in their VW mini-bus, or the like, I am only 3 hours away from the race site and my rate is only seven hundred Canadian per night. Act now, spaces are going quickly. THANK YOU GOD AND WTC!!!!

http://www.fitspeek.com the Fraser Valley's fitness, wellness, and endurance sports podcast
Quote Reply