Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Catalyst wheel cover group order on October 8th; we have enough for 20% off -- now is your chance for a great deal! [Power13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd like to order as well.
Quote Reply
Re: Catalyst wheel cover group order on October 8th; we have enough for 20% off -- now is your chance for a great deal! [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for organizing. My order is in.
Quote Reply
Re: Catalyst wheel cover group order on October 8th; we have enough for 20% off -- now is your chance for a great deal! [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ordered. Thanks very much for organizing this!
Quote Reply
Re: Catalyst wheel cover group order on October 8th; we have enough for 20% off -- now is your chance for a great deal! [island rider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just use the code STGROUP at checkout and your good to go.

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My order is in. Between that and Alcatraz, yesterday was expensive!
Quote Reply
Re: Catalyst wheel cover group order on October 8th; we have enough for 20% off -- now is your chance for a great deal! [Zenmaster28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My order is in and I can't wait to have this installed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks, Nebmot. I've ordered.
Last edited by: mcycle: Oct 8, 14 10:10
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There is about an hour left on the group order, get it while you can!

STGROUP for 20% off

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
any reason as to why you should chose the U shaped or circle?

seems like circle is dumb since you have to get a crackpipe to make it work. smaller cutout though no? i was just going to tape over either of them.
Quote Reply
Re: Catalyst wheel cover group order on October 8th; we have enough for 20% off -- now is your chance for a great deal! [ahhchon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ahhchon wrote:
any reason as to why you should chose the U shaped or circle?

seems like circle is dumb since you have to get a crackpipe to make it work. smaller cutout though no? i was just going to tape over either of them.

We originally only offered the U-shaped cutout, but a few customers have asked for a circle cutout so we figured we might as well make it an option.

Zach McCormick
Catalyst Cycling
http://www.catalyst.bike
Quote Reply
Re: Catalyst wheel cover group order on October 8th; we have enough for 20% off -- now is your chance for a great deal! [zachmccormick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I guess I missed this by a couple weeks. Any interest in another one?
Quote Reply
Re: Catalyst wheel cover group order on October 8th; we have enough for 20% off -- now is your chance for a great deal! [parabolizer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yup
Quote Reply
Re: Catalyst wheel cover group order on October 8th; we have enough for 20% off -- now is your chance for a great deal! [parabolizer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I and many other S Twitchers were busy at Kona when this special came out.

Another deal in the new year would be awesome.
Keen to know more about the wheel system too.

Good on the guys for launching a company that will be awesome if they handle it right.
Quote Reply
Re: Catalyst wheel cover group order on October 8th; we have enough for 20% off -- now is your chance for a great deal! [rob0106] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, I'm the one that started all this. I emailed Justin tonight to tell him that there are a couple other people that are interested in ordering. I don't know if they are going to open up the current group order or if they will want just start a new one. The current order delivery has been delayed due to the demand of the order till around mid-November (hopefully I have it for IMAZ).

JustinC or zachmccormick are the catalyst guys. Reach out to them about organizing another group order.

To organize, all I did was collect rim type, hub type and email addresses and Justin sent the emails with the code to the people on the list, I also posted it in here too. The hub/rim type was to give them a heads up on what type of wheels they needed to research/prepare for.

You could do it through google docs and you would have even less involvement than I did, but all this is dependent on them allowing another group order. Good luck!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I never saw this first go around. Is definitely be interested. Was going to spring for an aero jacket cover but these look way more slick!
Quote Reply

Prev Next