Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Do full leg pant length swim jammers exist?
Quote | Reply
I get extremely cold in any form of water, even during vigorous swim sessions. I was hoping to find full leg length jammers or at the least 3/4 length, or a jammer that extends below the knee for just a bit more coverage.

does such a product exist? right now i have a few pairs of standard jammers from speedo and tyr but a full leg option would be great.
Quote Reply
Re: Do full leg pant length swim jammers exist? [super curry max] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Do full leg pant length swim jammers exist? [super curry max] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you mean something like this:

http://www.xterrawetsuits.com/store/index.php/products/lava-pants

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
nope. used to, but since new FINA regs no more.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They do exist - a friend of mine used to break out a pair of full-length tights, covered in yellow smileys, for the adult/coach relay of our kids' big summer relay meet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you could get a speedo Fastskin but they are pricey

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I do not think you would get any additional warmth from just a longer legged nylon swimsuit. You will need a wetsuit to get the results you are looking for. David K
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Roka Sim pants keep me really warm in a pool - sometimes too warm so they may be perfect for you. I get pretty hot swimming. Also the Xterra Lava Pants would work also.
Quote Reply