Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Healthy lunch choices
Quote | Reply
Looking for ideas for healthy lunch choices at work.
I have a fridge, a microwave and toaster. Looking for ideas other then wraps and sandwiches.
Quote Reply
Re: Healthy lunch choices [FTDA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Weekend meal prep has been key for me. On Sunday's I usually grill chicken breasts, throw some brown rice in the rice cooker, and steam a bunch of veggies. I then portion those out into individual Tupperware and I am good to go for most of the week. It may seem like a headache at first, but if you cook at home on Sunday's already, it is a small time addition (and the dishes are already dirty!).

Quote | Reply
FTDA wrote:
I have a fridge, a microwave and toaster. Looking for ideas other then wraps and sandwiches.

my lunch every day (no fail)
white rice/chick peas/half avocado/tomatoes/feta (add fruit based on what's in season)

this may be hard for people who like variety but perfect for me. I eat it cold and no dressing (avocado usually soft so that helps).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Soup!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FTDA wrote:

Salads is what I've been doing lately. Ziploc bag full of different veggies, tupperware of spring greens. Add chicken, taco beef, bacon crumbles, various fruits, whatever strikes your fancy. Bit of balsamic vinaigrette and good to go.

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply