Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: IMMT Finisher Jacket [teichs42] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
teichs42 wrote:
Has anybody heard anything about delivery for these? I've called Ironman and of course haven't heard back from anyone. Sugoi told me to call Ironman because they are the ones that actually handle it. I was just charged for the jacket about a week ago.

got mine today. i'm in toronto, canada
Quote Reply
Re: IMMT Finisher Jacket [ptakeda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn! I'm way closer to Tampa than Toronto and still haven't gotten mine! Hope it comes today!
Quote Reply
Re: IMMT Finisher Jacket [avikoren1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awesome! You won't regret it!

I believe they change every year because there were races from earlier in the year that had a grey color with red highlights. And at IMMT I saw so many different jacket designs that people were wearing from different races in different years
Quote Reply
Re: IMMT Finisher Jacket [teichs42] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Toronto here, and mine came in today (by Fedex).

Just a note on sizing if anyone is planning to order these things online. They fit big. I'm male 5'5" and 120 lbs, and the women's small is the size that fits me correctly.
Quote Reply
Re: IMMT Finisher Jacket [Sim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still haven't seen mine! Just emailed them to try and get tracking info
Quote Reply
Re: IMMT Finisher Jacket [Sim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Re: Sizing -- I am male, 6' & 156 lbs on race day, 162 lbs normally. I normally wear a medium. After the race, I tried on the men's medium, and it was way too big. I tried on the men's small, and it fit like a medium. (Sleeve length is sometimes a problem, but the small was long enough.) However, the men's small that arrived last week is way too snug, far more than my marginal post-race weight gain would matter. As it is, I cannot wear it.

I've been in repeated contact with the folks at WTC for a work-around: an exchange for a men's medium, a replacement because the sample size was different from the shipped size, a new order that I'll pay for. So far, with some politeness, all I've gotten is "no."

Until I get a better response from WTC, consider this an offer to exchange my men's small for a men's medium with anyone who has the reverse problem that I do.

Fingers crossed.
Quote Reply
Re: IMMT Finisher Jacket [sbrTallahassee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I ordered a Med. I'll keep you in mind in case mine is too big some how...if I ever get it!
Quote Reply

Prev Next