Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Official PR6 Thread
Quote | Reply
I know I'm a rep, but I ride a lot of bikes and this one is, well, F-ing PROPERLY slick.

This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. - Fight Club
Industry Brat.
Quote Reply
Re: Official PR6 Thread [Ti T'war] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cool, and it has top tube storage mounts!

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is a bike I would love to get more info on. There is only one guy in Toronto area who sells Quintana Roo.... He has no shop, sells out of a garage in his home. Does not make me feel warm and fuzzy about warranty/service issues.
I love this bike and the CD01 but would prefer to deal with a proper dealer.
J

You can't fix stupid ..
Quote Reply
Re: Official PR6 Thread [Mister944] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't recall seeing it in any of the release materials, did QR ever state how much faster the PR6 is than their other models?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I saw the PR 6 at several races this year and it is a very slick looking bike. Also it just FEELS solid. Hard to convey what I mean by that.

That said, I'm not a huge fan of the graphics. If you guys offered it with stealth black graphics or perhaps user applied decals in a variety of colors, IMO, that would give it a bit more of an edge.
Quote Reply
Re: Official PR6 Thread [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you're in luck. the downtube/seat tube graphics are stickers. you could have a mostly stealth look with pops of the Fluo. That'd be pretty baller actually.

This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. - Fight Club
Industry Brat.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you running 11-spd cassette with the RZRs? I'm on a demo bike and threw on my RZRs and had to "tweak" some things in order for it to work with the ultregra di2. Don't mind the low saddle, I'm on a bike one size too big.

Last edited by: void main(): Sep 24, 14 6:59
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There is already such a thread:

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...post=5023983#5023983

But if you like to self promote. oh well
Quote Reply