Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

flo disc
Quote | Reply
 I want to buy a disc from FLO and im on the waiting list for the 16th order. I currently I have Hed tubular wheels, zipp clinchers, Cosmic elite and more including bodies from all in 11 speed. you sent me an email specifying i need to buy a body for 11 speed but just saw this on the web site: PLEASE NOTE: 11 speed free hub bodies work with all FLO Wheels with the exception of the FLO DISC. Campy hub bodies work with all FLO Wheels. I'll like to know if my ZIPP 11 speed body can work along with the FLO Disc?????
or what else i can do?
Quote Reply
Re: flo disc [kontrol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When you order the Disc, you specify in the ordering process which free hub you need, you don't have to select the free hub separately in the FLO accessories section.

The Disc is $599 and the Shimano 11 free hub was $30 for a total of $629.

Here's my order info:

Price Quantity Total
FLO DISC
- FLO Sticker Color: Stealth Red
- Bearings/Build: EZO Stainless Steel/Standard Build (<198lbs)
- Cassette: Shimano/SRAM 9/10/11 Speed

Hope that helps.

-Alex

Quote Reply
Re: flo disc [bostonalex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks alex
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Their disc now comes with an 11 speed free hub standard and you don't have to pay an extra 30. The refunded me $30 from order 14 because I selected it. They need to update their site.
Quote Reply
Re: flo disc [GrapeJuice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep, the shimano hub was free.

Next races on the schedule: none at the moment
Quote Reply
Re: flo disc [alex_korr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
kontrol wrote:
I want to buy a disc from FLO and im on the waiting list for the 16th order. I currently I have Hed tubular wheels, zipp clinchers, Cosmic elite and more including bodies from all in 11 speed. you sent me an email specifying i need to buy a body for 11 speed but just saw this on the web site: PLEASE NOTE: 11 speed free hub bodies work with all FLO Wheels with the exception of the FLO DISC. Campy hub bodies work with all FLO Wheels. I'll like to know if my ZIPP 11 speed body can work along with the FLO Disc?????
or what else i can do?

Can I ask where you are reading that on our website?

Also, an 11 speed Zipp free hub will not work on our wheels. If you purchase a FLO DISC from us in our next sale it will come standard with an 11 speed free hub and a 10 speed spacer that will convert the 11 speed wheel to a 10 speed wheel.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Take care,

Chris Thornham
Co-Founder And Previous Owner Of FLO Cycling
Quote Reply
Re: flo disc [Canadian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think they are referring to the accessory section of your SHOP section--and specifically the freehub listed under accessories in the description section.
Quote Reply
Re: flo disc [Skippy74] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Skippy74 wrote:
I think they are referring to the accessory section of your SHOP section--and specifically the freehub listed under accessories in the description section.

Thanks! Missed that spot. Updating now.

Chris Thornham
Co-Founder And Previous Owner Of FLO Cycling
Quote Reply